Put a Teacher in Every Gun Store: That Should Do the Trick, Wayne "NRA" LaPierre

Looky-looky! Yurt has a new bff - the scumbag racist Alias.

Congrats, suck-up!

so a couple of posts to another poster makes them your BFF

that means your dozens of circle jerk posts with legion gun troll makes you two married

congrats stalker

I am not racist. The fact that you think I am shows what limited cognitive skills you possess

At some point, perhaps the mods here will wake the fuck up and realize this steaming pile of shit is the same steaming pile of shit they supposedly permabanned.

It's one thing to have scumbag racism expressed here about politicians, but about members of the forum?

The level of class here took a huge nosedive as a result.

If it would shut the tar baby up, I would give him cash tomorrow. Luckily for me, his stupid negro ass isn't smart enough to have it inflation adjusted, so I come out way ahead

Since we are talking about children, how many do you have by how many different mama's Toby? Isn't that the negro way today? How many of your offspring am I supporting with my tax dollars while you stand on the street corner with your homies downing your Colt 45 encased in a paper bag?

Now, I would love to whip you up and down these message boards, but I have a wonderful day planned with the family.

Merry Christmas Toby!

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?46520-Are-the-mods-biased&p=1139621#post1139621

Gee guys - I wonder what he meant ?

sheeesh

it is christmas, lighten up and relax bijou.

wsppup3.jpg

Nice try on deflecting from the point yurt - but it's okay; I expect nothing better from someone who comes to the defense of racist scum.

I notice the mods have nothing to say about our resident retreaded scumbag racist who slid back in under their faulty radar. It's perfectly okay for said scumbag to unleash his racist hate on members themselves, just as it is perfectly okay for every swinging dick here to bash women as cunts and employ all manner of filth.

File this so you can pull it out when you start scratching your head about what went wrong here.

Nice try on deflecting from the point yurt - but it's okay; I expect nothing better from someone who comes to the defense of racist scum.

I notice the mods have nothing to say about our resident retreaded scumbag racist who slid back in under their faulty radar. It's perfectly okay for said scumbag to unleash his racist hate on members themselves, just as it is perfectly okay for every swinging dick here to bash women as cunts and employ all manner of filth.

File this so you can pull it out when you start scratching your head about what went wrong here.

apparently this is your idea of "having a life"

LOL

merry christmas, get one

bijou is either someone's sock puppet or a horrible troll

no one can be this bitter and angry christmas morning

Neither bitter nor angry. Just calling it as I see it. Double-standard city here.

For the record, none of you fucks have the power to injure me no matter how mysogynistic your needledicks compel you to be.

But this last chapter with Alias being permitted to unleash his racist slime upon a member here with zero consequences drove home how rife with inconsistency this place has become.

'Light moderation' morphs into dizzying thread-moving and post-deleting when butt-hurt moderators don't wike being called 'gun nuts'. And social misfits with obviously-disturbing traits CANNOT be called out as - I won't even say the word because JUST THE WORD ITSELF is cause for banning - as the call-out is more offensive to the Boy's Club than any and all other accusations combined.

If I'm *ruining* your little Christmas fantasy, yurt, I suggest you log off and go make joy off-line. Just because it's Christmas doesn't mean scum gets a pass - especially today. What was unleashed here yesterday - UNABATED, thanks to the mods - was despicable. And the allowance of it was even more despicable.

Neither bitter nor angry. Just calling it as I see it. Double-standard city here.

For the record, none of you fucks have the power to injure me no matter how mysogynistic your needledicks compel you to be.

But this last chapter with Alias being permitted to unleash his racist slime upon a member here with zero consequences drove home how rife with inconsistency this place has become.

'Light moderation' morphs into dizzying thread-moving and post-deleting when butt-hurt moderators don't wike being called 'gun nuts'. And social misfits with obviously-disturbing traits CANNOT be called out as - I won't even say the word because JUST THE WORD ITSELF is cause for banning - as the call-out is more offensive to the Boy's Club than any and all other accusations combined.

If I'm *ruining* your little Christmas fantasy, yurt, I suggest you log off and go make joy off-line. Just because it's Christmas doesn't mean scum gets a pass - especially today. What was unleashed here yesterday - UNABATED, thanks to the mods - was despicable. And the allowance of it was even more despicable.

:rofl2:

your entire post is nothing but piss and vinegar....you're not ruining my christmas. you have zero affect on my life. i just pity you. to be so angry and bitter on christmas morning. i tried to bring a smile to your day, but apparently you're too angry for even that.

i'm done trying to get you to smile on christmas and won't engage you further as you aren't worth it....carry on.

:rofl2:

your entire post is nothing but piss and vinegar....you're not ruining my christmas. you have zero effect on my life. i just pity you. to be so angry and bitter on christmas morning. i tried to bring a smile to your day, but apparently you're too angry for even that.

i'm done trying to get you to smile on christmas and won't engage you further as you aren't worth it....carry on.

Good. Now fuck off.

What say you, Damo? Do you plan on ignoring this and hoping it'll be forgotten if the thread gets buried?

Even deleting it won't stop me from bringing it up until you answer for this shit.

Back