Put a Teacher in Every Gun Store: That Should Do the Trick, Wayne "NRA" LaPierre

thanks for derailing yet another thread with obsessive whining bijou

:crybaby: <-- bijou on christmas

how sad

Your scummy pal Alias derailed the thread with his full-frontal racist attack on a member here - remember? You defended his scummy ass. Which makes you - what? A scumbag as well.

Neither bitter nor angry. Just calling it as I see it. Double-standard city here.

For the record, none of you fucks have the power to injure me no matter how mysogynistic your needledicks compel you to be.

But this last chapter with Alias being permitted to unleash his racist slime upon a member here with zero consequences drove home how rife with inconsistency this place has become.

'Light moderation' morphs into dizzying thread-moving and post-deleting when butt-hurt moderators don't wike being called 'gun nuts'. And social misfits with obviously-disturbing traits CANNOT be called out as - I won't even say the word because JUST THE WORD ITSELF is cause for banning - as the call-out is more offensive to the Boy's Club than any and all other accusations combined.

If I'm *ruining* your little Christmas fantasy, yurt, I suggest you log off and go make joy off-line. Just because it's Christmas doesn't mean scum gets a pass - especially today. What was unleashed here yesterday - UNABATED, thanks to the mods - was despicable. And the allowance of it was even more despicable.

Well said and I agree totally disgusting in every way. This place is degenerating...

Your scummy pal Alias derailed the thread with his full-frontal racist attack on a member here - remember? You defended his scummy ass. Which makes you - what? A scumbag as well.

i never defended him. good lord. your "contributions" to his forum are abysmal. ban yourself hypocrite.

Fuck off, you trolling scumbag piece of shit.

i'm sure you're too angry and bitter to see the irony of your post(s)

i knew you wouldn't admit you lied about me defending him. poor lonely and bitter bijou. even santa pissed you off this year.

:)

The NRA are being ridiculed for suggesting we have armed security at schools.
For allowing teachers to excersise their 2nd amendment rights!

Yet nothing at all to criticise Barbera Boxers suggestion, that we deploy national guard troops to protect schools.
Oops, guess the liberal media didnt create a frenzy about that one!

Any fanatical liberal totalitarian care to discuss crazy barberas demands?

How about explaining the media silence?
Compared to the frenzied anger at la Pierre's suggestions?

I'm betting on silence!

I hope you buy a defective one that goes off in your face next time you're jacking off with it.

That's not a nice thing to say.

You better hope he's not around you when you're jacking off.

Things could get very messy.

Back