Putin has decided that Russia is going to be a 'safe haven' for people who want to trade liberal Western ways for Russian 'moral values'

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
Bye @Stone @TOP @Uncensored2008 @volsrock1 @Yakuda @Lionfish @Matt Dillon
Безопасные путешествия

• Putin signed a decree that Russia would welcome foreigners wanting to escape Western liberal ideals.
  • Applicants may include those from countries unaligned with "Russian spiritual and moral values."
  • The application process has been simplified, and visas may be issued as soon as next month.

Oh look, more idiocy from the resident troll...

It's 8:51 AM in California - have you downed more of your 2 gallon box of Kirkland Chardonnay than Kamala?? I'm sure there won't be drop left by noon.

It's bound to be tough....

Oh look, more idiocy from the resident troll...

It's 8:51 AM in California - have you downed more of your 2 gallon box of Kirkland Chardonnay than Kamala?? I'm sure there won't be drop left by noon.

It's bound to be tough....
What's a matter? Don't like Russia?

Безопасные путешествия

• Putin signed a decree that Russia would welcome foreigners wanting to escape Western liberal ideals.
  • Applicants may include those from countries unaligned with "Russian spiritual and moral values."
  • The application process has been simplified, and visas may be issued as soon as next month.
God, I hope Trump and his minions start moving there by the millions!!!

Good riddance!!!!

God, I hope Trump and his minions start moving there by the millions!!!

Good riddance!!!!
clapping-hands.gif

Безопасные путешествия

He needs more Western prisoners for more prisoner swaps.

The irony of it all.
This is quite an interesting twist.
Probably most of all because Russia is Chinas blood brother, the same China that seems to be doing a controlled implosion of the West, particularly America. The New Chinese Empire is complex, they are the primary architects of the global order but they want all voices to be heard and there is a strong dose of "You B You"......Russia is free to be the lifeboat for Western culture even as they work feverishly to insulate themselves from the collapse of the West.

Russia is seeking to solve their demographic problem with people fleeing the collapsing West.
I keep meeting people fleeing Russia. Never met anyone who fled the USA for Russia, but I hear there are a few out there... Outnumbered a million to one by people fleeing the other direction.

Trump is going to Venezuela 🤣👏
Let's hope.

And SOON.

The sooner the better.

How funny would it be, if sometime before November, with his poll numbers doing a Toilet Tank Titanic and the specter of a prison sentence hanging over him, he boarded his private jet, flew there (or Russia) then announced he wasn't coming back?

:rofl2:<----- is what I'd be doing.

I keep meeting people fleeing Russia. Never met anyone who fled the USA for Russia, but I hear there are a few out there... Outnumbered a million to one by people fleeing the other direction.
Snowden had to due to our corrupt deep state.

Have you heard of the conservative family from Canada that moved to Russia because Canada was getting too woke? Last I heard their bank accounts were frozen and the husband was taken by the Kremlin and only returned after the wife made an apology video about her frustrations with living there.

Back