Putin has decided that Russia is going to be a 'safe haven' for people who want to trade liberal Western ways for Russian 'moral values'

What happened to Russia in the last 25 years? They're anti lgbtq now, but they famously gave the world a lesbian pop duo at the turn of the millennium.

I think even one of these girls is now a right winger.

Have you heard of the conservative family from Canada that moved to Russia because Canada was getting too woke? Last I heard their bank accounts were frozen and the husband was taken by the Kremlin and only returned after the wife made an apology video about her frustrations with living there.
I say all the Putin supporters should join them...

I think we all know I am kidding. Of course I hope that the reich wing sees the error of their ways, and learns to live in peace with their fellow Americans.

Trump was talking about fleeing to Venezuela when he loses the election. Putin is offering him another option. Trump wanted to build a hotel in Moscow. He likes Russian hookers. It is a good fit.

I say all the Putin supporters should join them...

I think we all know I am kidding. Of course I hope that the reich wing sees the error of their ways, and learns to live in peace with their fellow Americans.
I think you should first wish them the ability to learn.

I think you should first wish them the ability to learn.
My grandfather looked at the teens of the 1980's and 1990's, and could not understand why they made the more weird(to him) decisions they made. He simply shrugged and said he was too old to learn why they made those decisions. He had love in his heart, so he did not want to do them harm for making those decisions. He was sure they had their reasons.

I have given up on the alt right learning, but having less hatred in their hearts would be a good first step.

I keep meeting people fleeing Russia. Never met anyone who fled the USA for Russia, but I hear there are a few out there... Outnumbered a million to one by people fleeing the other direction.
The Whites in S. Africa are moving there in droves...

White S. African farmers can get free land and a stipend to help them get going in Russia. S. Africa is looking the other way at them being attacked and their land expropriated.

But they prefer moving to the USA. It is just easier to move to Russia. I don't think you will find many people who prefer Russia to the USA.
Russia is giving away farmland for free. Why would they prefer the US over getting a sizable farm for nothing and picking up where they left off?

Bye @Stone @TOP @Uncensored2008 @volsrock1 @Yakuda @Lionfish @Matt Dillon
Безопасные путешествия

• Putin signed a decree that Russia would welcome foreigners wanting to escape Western liberal ideals.
  • Applicants may include those from countries unaligned with "Russian spiritual and moral values."
  • The application process has been simplified, and visas may be issued as soon as next month.
There's a picture somewhere of JD Vance wearing a Soviet t-shirt, he might be a good candidate to volunteer be a subject of Vlad Putin.

Its going to be interesting to see how many people flee the collapsing West for Russia. Pretty much nobody saw this coming, Russia has a major low population problem, but the expectation was that they would solve it by importing temp workers, as is the Chinese plan.

I had been expecting that a lot of the Jews fleeing Israel would go to Russia, but given that the Russians are rapidly coming to the conclusion that the Zionist project turned Evil I need to hear more about how welcome they will be.

In Rural Russia you likely have more civil liberties than in the US...
You can speak nastily as you want about the government while tending those acres of potato field exactly as you could in a signed letter to the editor of an American newspaper. If that's your idea of "more".

You can speak nastily as you want about the government while tending those acres of potato field exactly as you could in a signed letter to the editor of an American newspaper. If that's your idea of "more".
In America tell the truth about what men are and what women are, as well as long lists of other things, and see what happens to you.

Back