Questions about Obama's contact with Blagojevich...

Mostly because I started the thread, which usually means lefties assume that I agree with the person who wrote the editorial rather than I thought it would start an interesting discussion.

If that's the case, I think the real issue is your thread titles. You could distance yourself from the content of the articles in the thread if you didn't use the headline from the article itself.

"Questions About Obama's Contacts With Blagojevich" is different from "Horseshit Questions About Obama's Contacts With Blagojevich" but both would start an interesting discussion.

Works for me.

Anyway, as far as I know he was bitching because Obama wouldn't pay to play. That is a good thing. I like that in a President Elect.

Another reason I would think you were inferring guilt to me is the constant idea proposed by you that I am "rooting for Obama to fail".

Why doesn't the "Last edited by . . . " show up when you edit your posts?

Works for me.

Anyway, as far as I know he was bitching because Obama wouldn't pay to play. That is a good thing. I like that in a President Elect.

Another reason I would think you were inferring guilt to me is the constant idea proposed by you that I am "rooting for Obama to fail".

Yes, I could see your being touchy about that.

If that's the case, I think the real issue is your thread titles. You could distance yourself from the content of the articles in the thread if you didn't use the headline from the article itself.

"Questions About Obama's Contacts With Blagojevich" is different from "Horseshit Questions About Obama's Contacts With Blagojevich" but both would start an interesting discussion.
M'eh. I'm sorry I used the title of the story. Next time I'll put "Editorial" in front of it or something. I thought the byline would be enough to show I didn't write it.

M'eh. I'm sorry I used the title of the story. Next time I'll put "Editorial" in front of it or something. I thought the byline would be enough to show I didn't write it.

No need to apologize. I was just trying to help you out. I know you didn't write it, but I don't know what you think of it unless you tell me. If you say nothing, the obvious assumption that people make is that you view it favorably.

Works for me.

Don't know 'bout you, but I'm certainly going to enjoy yet another failure of center/right politics.

Don't know 'bout you, but I'm certainly going to enjoy yet another failure of center/right politics.
Even if it meant that none of my ideas would ever get anywhere in politics, I would rather the nation not have to feel the kind of pain that I think can become very real.

Wow this thread got interesting. BAC thinks that jews have to much influence with Obama, bad evil horn growing jews whose fathers were members of Irgun and who knows what else, and some Republicans are fucking DYING to get ahold of another bullshit "whitewater" type scandal so they can shut down government that way. Losers one and all.

Why not?

You're pretending to know a lot of stuff that you simply do not know and have no way of knowing, which is fairly typical for you.

I heard that Jarret offered Blagojevich 1/3 of what he wanted which he knew meant she was offering nothing because there is no such thing as 1/3 and got all pissed off and started cursing and refused to appoint her.

ROFLMAO....

Nothing but bullshit straw-grasping. Obama clearly had no part in this scandal. Wishing he had does not make it so.

I have questions about Obama's connection to the Lizard People. I think that needs to be answered. I've got as much evidence of that connection as you have of Obama's participation on the picking of his replacement by a Governor with whom he had a very, very loose relationship.

Is it possible that Obama is the Lizard King and not Mr. Mojo Rissen?

Yes, even though Obama rose to power in a relatively short period of time, amid the cesspool of corruption synonymous with Chicago Politics, it doesn't mean a thing! Just because virtually everyone associated with Chicago Politics is as crooked as a snake, doesn't mean that Obama is. I'm sure he was the epitome of ethics and honesty in an otherwise completely scandalous environment.

....Wow... the guy hasn't even been sworn in, and already he's involved in a scandal! I bet the Clinton's are jealous!

...and if he wasn't ya'll will create one for him just like you did with Clinton. Calling for a special prosecutor yet? Chomping at the bit to shut down the government over partisan politics?

...and if he wasn't ya'll will create one for him just like you did with Clinton. Calling for a special prosecutor yet? Chomping at the bit to shut down the government over partisan politics?

Last I heard, Patrick Fitzgerald was investigating this. You remember him, right?

Look, I didn't tell Obama to stand up there and lie about having been in contact with the governor, just like I didn't tell Bill Clinton to lie about sexual relations with Monica Lewinski. Getting caught in their lies is not MY fault! If government gets shut down over this, it's to be blamed on those who lied, not me.

Last I heard, Patrick Fitzgerald was investigating this. You remember him, right?

Look, I didn't tell Obama to stand up there and lie about having been in contact with the governor, just like I didn't tell Bill Clinton to lie about sexual relations with Monica Lewinski. Getting caught in their lies is not MY fault! If government gets shut down over this, it's to be blamed on those who lied, not me.

In your formulation Clinton lied about having sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky because Leon Panetta slept with her.

It's oddball shit, really, and quite expected.

Report from Obama camp is finished but has not been released at the request of the prosecution while the investigation continues. Wow I guess Dixie missed this one. I am SURE he would NEVER fail to mention that a report was finished, the prosecution would like him to hold off till they are done. I just POSITIVE.

Report from Obama camp is finished but has not been released at the request of the prosecution while the investigation continues. Wow I guess Dixie missed this one. I am SURE he would NEVER fail to mention that a report was finished, the prosecution would like him to hold off till they are done. I just POSITIVE.

TRANSLATION: They got their story straight to make sure and cover their asses, and since it does involve contact between Emanuel and Blago, they don't want to reveal it now, so they can continue to morph the original lie into something plausible.

I've not heard a word from "the prosecution" on this, seems if what you're saying were true, they would come out and defend the Obama camp's silence and evasion of questioning. What is "ongoing" about this investigation? Are they still wiretapping Blago, in hopes of catching him doing something else? What else does Patrick Fitzgerald need to do, that would keep the Obama team from answering some basic questions?

TRANSLATION: They got their story straight to make sure and cover their asses, and since it does involve contact between Emanuel and Blago, they don't want to reveal it now, so they can continue to morph the original lie into something plausible.

I've not heard a word from "the prosecution" on this, seems if what you're saying were true, they would come out and defend the Obama camp's silence and evasion of questioning. What is "ongoing" about this investigation? Are they still wiretapping Blago, in hopes of catching him doing something else? What else does Patrick Fitzgerald need to do, that would keep the Obama team from answering some basic questions?
See my OTHER post and the really large print so your hackish ass would miss it you dishonest piece of redneck shit.

Back