Quote Notifications... off....

It's such a blessing not to be them...It's pretty easy to see why...so many reasons...to justify sayingthat as often as possible...
There's nothing lower than attacking family...even worse when it's an untruthful attack...
Who does that?

Poor barking fleabag goyim

I didn't think you were talking to yourself.......I was referring to ThatOldWoman......who you WERE talking to......

Oh, I see, you wanted to use the notorious 13 year old excuse of pointing at other people to defend your language.

I didn't ask you if you used cunt infrequently, sparingly, rarely.

I asked if you would call your granddaughter a cunt, and was amazed to hear that you would if she didn't vote for the candidate of your choice.

Do you call your granddaughter cunt too? It seems to be one of your favorite words to use

Hard to believe you would call your own granddaughter cunt if she registered to vote as a Democrat. That seems Satanic.

Does she know that whatever respect you have for her depends entirely on her voting record?

Tell me who else on this board would consider calling their granddaughter a cunt?

Tell me who else on this board could consider calling their granddaughter a cunt?

you have crossed the line mother fucker...if I could get my hands on you right now I would tear youf fucking face off.....you are a wothless piece of shit......kill yourself, cocksucker!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I see, you wanted to use the notorious 13 year old excuse of pointing at other people to defend your language.

I didn't ask you if you used cunt infrequently, sparingly, rarely.

I asked if you would call your granddaughter a cunt, and was amazed to hear that you would if she didn't vote for the candidate of your choice.

Tell me who else on this board would consider calling their granddaughter a cunt?

He is a real piece of work

you have crossed the line mother fucker...if I could get my hands on you right now I would tear youf fucking face off.....you are a wothless piece of shit......kill yourself, cocksucker!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^^
Definitely nuts.

I strongly doubt anything you've posted about yourself....unless it was 10-20 years ago.

you have crossed the line mother fucker!!!...

if I could get my hands on you right now I would tear youf fucking face off.....

you are a wothless piece of shit!!!!!......

kill yourself, cocksucker!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ Triggered rube

Your the one who said you might would call your granddaughter a cunt, I didn't force you to confess to that.

^^^ Triggered rube

Your the one who said you might would call your granddaughter a cunt, I didn't force you to confess to that.

Not to mention all the women on this forum who he's called a cunt. Pmp is, IMO, over-the-edge-of-reason.

Back