Quote Notifications... off....

It's seen everyday, right here on this very forum

PAY ATTENTION!

You have no idea what the reality is with the lives of the people here...this is a dark age.....people now lie constantly....as you would know if you were who you claim to be.

Sit Your Ass Down.

if she was stupid enough to grow up to be a lib'rul like you it might happen.......however, even though she's only eleven she's already smarter than all the folks I call cunts on this board combined........so I doubt it will ever be neccesary.......

You will hate her when she grows up and learns the truth

You will hate her when she grows up and learns the truth

From his angry, out-of-control outburst, I'm guessing that story is over 10 years old and that, yes, she did. Which helps explain why he's so angry and misogynistic all of the time.

Who would want to hang around a bitter old cuss who constantly demeans women and anyone who disagrees with him politically compared to someone as charming and witty as myself? Short answer: they wouldn't. Life is too short to hang around bitter assholes.

.if she was stupid enough to grow up to be a lib'rul like you it might happen......however, even though she's only eleven she's already smarter than all the folks I call cunts on this board combined........so I doubt it will ever be neccesary.......

Interesting

Originally Posted by Cypress
Do you call your granddaughter cunt too? It seems to be one of your favorite words to use

PostmodernProphet;5877372].if she was stupid enough to grow up to be a lib'rul like you it might happen.....

Now the stalkers can send 15 notices to everyone every day.

True, this should be fixed when I upgrade to the latest software. vBulletin just came out with version 6 and you can turn off all notifications about quotes, however if you have someone on your ignore list it doesn't notify you if they quote you...

I'm looking at that one and Xenforo. vBulletin is what I've used for the site's entire life... but I may change it. I am researching.

True, this should be fixed when I upgrade to the latest software. vBulletin just came out with version 6 and you can turn off all notifications about quotes, however if you have someone on your ignore list it doesn't notify you if they quote you...

I'm looking at that one and Xenforo. vBulletin is what I've used for the site's entire life... but I may change it. I am researching.

Great, thank you.

$179 for the software and $30/month for the cloud? https://www.vbulletin.com/en/vbulletin-cloud

Again, I'm a simple user and know next to nothing about this.

Back