Race to the bottom

ZenMode

Despite Democrats best efforts to burn their party to the ground, Republicans seem highly motivated to bail them out by burning their own party to the ground even faster... because apparently allowing MAGA to cost them 3 elections in a row, with a 4th on the brink thanks to abortion, just wasn't enough.

Dems (government /education) recently upped the arson ante by refusing to condemn terrorism/ support for terrorism, repeatedly expressed* support for a terrorist organization, and also criticized the victims of terrorism for defending themselves.

Well... Republicans were having none of it.

We now have Republican senators trying to fist fight union leaders during Congressional hearings and other Republican House members trying to fight Kevin McCarthy on the House floor.

Not to be out done, the Heat Miser has to get in on the Republican immolation (would you expect anything less from the "Heat" miser?) by filing an ethics complaint against McCarthy.

Almost forgot.....

Republican Representative Comer is calling Dem Rep a "Smurf".

Despite Democrats best efforts to burn their party to the ground, Republicans seem highly motivated to bail them out by burning their own party to the ground even faster... because apparently allowing MAGA to cost them 3 elections in a row, with a 4th on the brink thanks to abortion, just wasn't enough.

Dems (government /education) recently upped the arson ante by refusing to condemn terrorism/ support for terrorism, repeatedly expressed* support for a terrorist organization, and also criticized the victims of terrorism for defending themselves.

We now have Republican senators trying to fist fight union leaders during Congressional hearings and other Republican House members trying to fight Kevin McCarthy on the House floor.

Not to be out done, the Heat Miser has to get in on the Republican immolation (would you expect anything less from the "Heat" miser?) by filing an ethics complaint against McCarthy.

Almost forgot.....

mind your own store, captain jizzface.

I almost forgot.....

After the Heat Miser booted McCarthy to, among other things, prevent McCarthy from agreeing to an Omnibus/Continuing Resolution spending bill, McCarthy's successor promptly agrees to a CR spending bill.

The Senate passed the House's short-term government funding bill with a large bipartisan vote Wednesday evening, kicking the real spending fights to early 2024.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...-shutdown-bill-senate-live-updates-rcna125326

I almost forgot.....

After the Heat Miser booted McCarthy to, among other things, prevent McCarthy from agreeing to an Omnibus/Continuing Resolution spending bill, McCarthy's successor promptly agrees to a CR spending bill.

The Senate passed the House's short-term government funding bill with a large bipartisan vote Wednesday evening, kicking the real spending fights to early 2024.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...-shutdown-bill-senate-live-updates-rcna125326

You forgot the electorate. In response to GWB, dims nominated a Kenyan muslim. Not to be outdone pubs nominated a narcissistic autocratic demagogue.
Hard to get lower than that so they came up with something unique - a mummy figurehead with the possibility of a bobble head should he finally croak.

Almost forgot.....

Wait a minute, when did the Democrat Party come out in full support of Hamas? Everything I’ve seen they have condemned Hamas, and even without Congresses approval, have sent millions to Israel to fight Hamas

You forgot the electorate. In response to GWB, dims nominated a Kenyan muslim. Not to be outdone pubs nominated a narcissistic autocratic demagogue.
Hard to get lower than that so they came up with something unique - a mummy figurehead with the possibility of a bobble head should he finally croak.

The best part is, we are dangerously close to having the autocratic demagogue and "Weekend at Bernie's" again.

But at least we have a viable third-party conspiracy theorist nut job as an option (RFKj).

I voted for the libertarian candidate in the last three elections. It seems very likely that I will do the same next year.

The best part is, we are dangerously close to having the autocratic demagogue and "Weekend at Bernie's" again.

But at least we have a viable third-party conspiracy theorist nut job as an option (RFKj).

I voted for the libertarian candidate in the last three elections. It seems very likely that I will do the same next year.

Good, thanks for helping Biden get reelected.

Wait a minute, when did the Democrat Party come out in full support of Hamas? Everything I’ve seen they have condemned Hamas, and even without Congresses approval, have sent millions to Israel to fight Hamas

Obviously there isn't a party spokesperson expressing support for Hamas and the elimination of Israel. The same is true on the Republican side. The behavior of the individuals in each party reflect poorly on the party in general. That's how things work in today's political environment.

Good, thanks for helping Biden get reelected.

Doesn't really matter if he does get reelected. Despite all of the nonsense you hear from the talking heads on TV, no president is going to truly be able to ruin the country. There are too many checks and balances. That didn't stop people like Sean hannity and Rush Limbaugh from claiming that Obama was going to ruin the country and it didn't stop Hillary, just in the last week, from claiming that Trump is going to ruin the country.

That being the case, I choose not to vote out of fear like the majority of the country. I vote for who I think is the best person and who aligns with my beliefs.

Doesn't really matter if he does get reelected. Despite all of the nonsense you hear from the talking heads on TV, no president is going to truly be able to ruin the country. There are too many checks and balances. That didn't stop people like Sean hannity and Rush Limbaugh from claiming that Obama was going to ruin the country and it didn't stop Hillary, just in the last week, from claiming that Trump is going to ruin the country.

That being the case, I choose not to vote out of fear like the majority of the country. I vote for who I think is the best person and who aligns with my beliefs.

Biden is doing a great job. He will be the next President, a second term.

Obviously there isn't a party spokesperson expressing support for Hamas and the elimination of Israel. The same is true on the Republican side. The behavior of the individuals in each party reflect poorly on the party in general. That's how things work in today's political environment.

America, including the Dems, is backing Israel. Hamas is getting near zero support.

This comment just substantiates all of my intuitions I have had about you!

You are a hateful and complete idiot, just as I previously thought!

There is absolutely nothing you can ever say here again, that will change that impression I have of you now, after lying, and making such a hateful comment!

Obama is American, and is Christian by faith- NEVER WAS A MUSLIM!

And Obama, Biden, and Harris are much greater Americans and Human Beings than you will ever be!

Last edited:
Back