Race to the bottom

FXtIz3kUsAEmLvv

Despite Democrats best efforts to burn their party to the ground, Republicans seem highly motivated to bail them out by burning their own party to the ground even faster... because apparently allowing MAGA to cost them 3 elections in a row, with a 4th on the brink thanks to abortion, just wasn't enough.

Dems (government /education) recently upped the arson ante by refusing to condemn terrorism/ support for terrorism, repeatedly expressed* support for a terrorist organization, and also criticized the victims of terrorism for defending themselves.

Well... Republicans were having none of it.

We now have Republican senators trying to fist fight union leaders during Congressional hearings and other Republican House members trying to fight Kevin McCarthy on the House floor.

Not to be out done, the Heat Miser has to get in on the Republican immolation (would you expect anything less from the "Heat" miser?) by filing an ethics complaint against McCarthy.

Almost forgot.....

Republican Representative Comer is calling Dem Rep a "Smurf".

I believe it's called "living in interesting times,"

but many of all ideologies miss the luxury of being bored.

Economy is in great shape. His DOJ is prosecuting Trump for his crimes.

The economy is great, unless you actually want to buy anything, especially a house. Let’s just say the economy is great. What specifically did Biden do to make it great, other than become president after two years of the government handing out free money and allowing a portion of the country to live rent free? Also, what did Biden do to get the DOJ to prosecute Trump?

The economy is great, unless you actually want to buy anything, especially a house. Let’s just say the economy is great. What specifically did Biden do to make it great, other than become president after two years of the government handing out free money and allowing a portion of the country to live rent free? Also, what did Biden do to get the DOJ to prosecute Trump?

Biden or the fascist Trump. Don't vote for either, fine with me.

it's true.

teachers thinks its appropriate to counsel children into gender mutilation as well.

I don’t think you have a correct understanding of how grooming works. Grooming does not work by having someone read you a book for an hour.

My point is, you don't like Democrats, correct? So why ask someone to convince you.

I don't dislike anyone based on being Republican or Democrat. In fact, if you followed the discussion about climate change, I can guarantee you that most everyone thinks I am a Democrat.

Last edited:
Why doesn’t Biden get credit for his achievements?

Capehart: Why, then, doesn’t the president get credit for what he’s done?

Landrieu: He’s smart. He’s tough. He’s also very kind. And sometimes people mistake that for weakness. ... This guy is not retributive. He’s like, “You can criticize me. You can take credit for my work.” As long as he gets elected and helps the people, that’s okay.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/11/16/mitch-landrieu-biden-infrastructure-bill/

Back