Racist Murderer Kyle Rittenhouse Booed off Stage for Being a Pussy

Sorry, I forgot you're incapable/unwilling to deal with metaphors and comparative imagery. I'll dumb it down for you: In WWII you had a propaganda machine from the Nazi's and fascists to spin justifications for the blatant acts of violence done by the likes of Brown Shirts and such. It was always the righteous Brown Shirts that were "provoked" or "defending themselves/property" from the undesirables. Of course, history tells a different tale.

Widdl Kyle's antics are the same thing; a self appointed civilian police who goes uninvited with an illegal weapon in another state to confront people in a riot. Again, NO VIDEO DOCUMENTS WIDDLE KYLES'S VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED PRIOR TO THE SHOOTING.

- Not arrested or detained on site.
- Not convicted/fined/detained for the illegal possession of a weapon discharged in public in the committing of manslaughter.
- the man who gave him the weapon gets a fine and suspended sentence for "contributing to the delinquency of a minor".

And that is just fine and dandy for little gits like YOU. My previous assessment stands.

RB60=really boorish 60 yr. old.

Your silly assessment is psychobabble. Nomad kicked your ass all over this thread and you're too damn stupid to admit it.
You talk like you're some kind of super lawyer, so why don't YOU go send Kyle to the slammer, since you're so damn smart?

source.gif

I'll tell you why, beause you're a pathetic little crybaby, that's why!

Your silly assessment is psychobabble. Nomad kicked your ass all over this thread and you're too damn stupid to admit it.
You talk like you're some kind of super lawyer, so why don't YOU go send Kyle to the slammer, since you're so damn smart?

source.gif

it's sad when people are ego-invested in being wrong.

it's the path to hell actually.

how many will they murder so they don't feel wrong?

:nolovejesus:

Kyle is a hero for provoking a shootout.

this is why you, and all the other hate filled lefties, are regarded as morons and idiots. Not only did rittenhouse NOT provoke a shootout, he did everything he could to avoid shooting until he couldn't anymore. all video evidence PROVES that, which is why he was acquitted by a jury

this is why you, and all the other hate filled lefties, are regarded as morons and idiots. Not only did rittenhouse NOT provoke a shootout, he did everything he could to avoid shooting until he couldn't anymore. all video evidence PROVES that, which is why he was acquitted by a jury

Projection. Charlie Kirk founded the organization who's sponsoring the little murdering shit's appearances. Kirk is a white supremacist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Kirk

Kirk has said that the concept of white privilege is a myth and a "racist lie".[52][53][54] Kirk served on President Donald Trump's 1776 Commission, a response to the 1619 Project."[55] During a September 2021 episode of The Charlie Kirk Show, he called for Texas to create a "citizen force" and have them deport Haitians.[56] Assuming "more hard-right positions", he said that Democratic immigration policies were aimed at "diminishing and decreasing white demographics in America".[32][56] In October 2021, Kirk began the "Exposing Critical Racism Tour" of a number of campuses and off-campus venues to "fight racist theories on America's college campuses!!"[57][58] On the Minnesota leg of the tour on October 5, 2021, Kirk called George Floyd a "scumbag" and appeared to refer to the January 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol when he said that "if you dare walk into the U.S. Capitol building and take a selfie, they'll put you in solitary confinement."[59]

source.gif

He's a fucking idiot. Nothing worse than an idiot who doesnt know he's an idiot.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Sorry, I forgot you're incapable/unwilling to deal with metaphors and comparative imagery. I'll dumb it down for you: In WWII you had a propaganda machine from the Nazi's and fascists to spin justifications for the blatant acts of violence done by the likes of Brown Shirts and such. It was always the righteous Brown Shirts that were "provoked" or "defending themselves/property" from the undesirables. Of course, history tells a different tale.

Widdl Kyle's antics are the same thing; a self appointed civilian police who goes uninvited with an illegal weapon in another state to confront people in a riot. Again, NO VIDEO DOCUMENTS WIDDLE KYLES'S VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED PRIOR TO THE SHOOTING.

- Not arrested or detained on site.
- Not convicted/fined/detained for the illegal possession of a weapon discharged in public in the committing of manslaughter.
- the man who gave him the weapon gets a fine and suspended sentence for "contributing to the delinquency of a minor".

And that is just fine and dandy for little gits like YOU. My previous assessment stands.

RB60=really boorish 60 yr. old.

source.gif

Only an intellectually stunted MAGA/Alt-right mook link you would call references to documented history and stating facts regarding recent events "psychobabble". Then you give a proposal of a like I haven't heard since 6th grade playground during recess.

When I've reduced you MAGA buffoons to the stupidity you just spewed and followed with a childish meme, I know you're done. Now, run-a-long and get congrats from your dim witted brethren. Or have the last word with more repetitive BS. The chronology of the posts will always be your undoing to the objective reader. Carry on.

RB60 = really boorish 60 yr. old

Only an intellectually stunted MAGA/Alt-right mook link you would call references to documented history and stating facts regarding recent events "psychobabble". Then you give a proposal of a like I haven't heard since 6th grade playground during recess.

When I've reduced you MAGA buffoons to the stupidity you just spewed and followed with a childish meme, I know you're done. Now, run-a-long and get congrats from your dim witted brethren. Or have the last word with more repetitive BS. The chronology of the posts will always be your undoing to the objective reader. Carry on.

RB60 = really boorish 60 yr. old

What references to documented history and stating facts have you produced? NONE! Just your silly and incompetent libtard opinions, nothing more.

Go ahead and think you've "won." You didn't. You've again just made yourself look like the twit you are. You should best be left to yourself in all your immature inabilities.

you conveniently ignored the facts and evidence submitted to the court which showed the jury that kyle didn't instigate anything, but lawfully defended himself against those who wished to harm him.

We're talking about the little shit running offstage refusing to answer questions about Kirk, you ignorant trumptard bitch. Try to keep up.

Back