Raping children is evil (fact)

If I trigger you so put me on ignore. Quit your bitching.
That's what you should do.... It's obvious that I trigger you... Why are you here... I am kind or curious... You really should give on the Don't let our good tragedy go to waste thing... Trolling is one thing...being completely disgusting as another...;)

That's what you should do.... It's obvious that I trigger you... Why are you here... I am kind or curious... You really should give on the Don't let our good tragedy go to waste thing... Trolling is one thing...being completely disgusting as another...;)
Why am I here? That's none of your business. I don't give two fucks why the fuck you are here.

Where in the world did did that come from?🤣

Republicans Make a Case for Child Marriage​

IF REPUBLICANS WANT TO KEEP KIDS SAFE, WHY DON’T THEY BAN CHILD MARRIAGE?​

Seems the party would rather attack marginalized groups than pass common-sense reform

Republicans Make a Case for Child Marriage​

IF REPUBLICANS WANT TO KEEP KIDS SAFE, WHY DON’T THEY BAN CHILD MARRIAGE?​

Seems the party would rather attack marginalized groups than pass common-sense reform

Have a good lunch... you'll feel better...

So you don't think republicans should agree that child marriage is wrong. Got it. Too early for lunch here. Don't choke on yours!
Relax... If it's too early for lunch it's obvious you skipped breakfast... Never skip breakfast....It's the most important meal of the day.... I'm not sure why you're worried about child marriage.... You should be worried more about parents allowing their little girls to have life altering surgery or drugs to pretend to be little boys... (California Dreaming is a great song....)

The number of children getting married its way down by the way... The number of children who are allowed to be something other than their biological sex is way up...

Relax... If it's too early for lunch it's obvious you skipped breakfast... Never skip breakfast....It's the most important meal of the day.... I'm not sure why you're worried about child marriage.... You should be worried more about parents allowing their little girls to have life altering surgery or drugs to pretend to be little boys... (California Dreaming is a great song....)
Why am I worried about child marriage? WTF? From that comment one could conclude that you support child marriage and what results from that which is child rape. I mean if I am wrong please clarify so the forum understands your position. Wow just wow! New lows on here everyday.

Transition-related surgery limited to teens, not 'young kids.' Even then, it's rare​

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

• We found no examples of "young kids" receiving transition-related surgery. The Florida Department of Health differentiates between children - under 10 - and adolescents - between 10 and 18. DeSantis' office provided PolitiFact with two cases involving adolescents.

Why am I worried about child marriage? WTF? From that comment one could conclude that you support child marriage and what results from that which is child rape. I mean if I am wrong please clarify so the forum understands your position. Wow just wow! New lows on here everyday.
I ask you what your concern was because you mentioned it... I personally do not condone it... So there you go... Now every one knows...

Transition-related surgery limited to teens, not 'young kids.' Even then, it's rare​

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

• We found no examples of "young kids" receiving transition-related surgery. The Florida Department of Health differentiates between children - under 10 - and adolescents - between 10 and 18. DeSantis' office provided PolitiFact with two cases involving adolescents.
I posted 2 cases this morning.That's two more than there should be...

Okay I'll answer my own question because TOP seems incapable of putting together a coherent thought. This isn't about protecting the children it never was and it never will be. Pushing through their agenda supersedes everything else.

They love the children unless its actually to help them with food assistance, child care, medical care or funding public schools. But God forbid a child feels different than what they deem normal or a woman needs to decide her own life regarding reproduction,.

They love the children unless its actually to help them with food assistance, child care, medical care or funding public schools. But God forbid a child feels different than what they deem normal or a woman needs to decide her own life regarding reproduction,.
That's ridiculous...

Okay I'll answer my own question because TOP seems incapable of putting together a coherent thought. This isn't about protecting the children it never was and it never will be. Pushing through their agenda supersedes everything else.
That's ridiculous...

Back