Raping children is evil (fact)

LOL

Yes, lying is the super power of the Communist drone - there is no problem so big that it can't be lied away.

{
Feminising bottom surgery may involve a combination of the following procedures:

• Removing the testicles (orchiectomy).
  • Removing and reshaping tissue from the penis to make a vulva. This includes external labia or lips, and a clitoris. This is known as vulvoplasty.
  • Shortening the urethra (tube that you urinate — wee — from).
  • Creation of a vaginal canal (vaginoplasty). This is a complicated step which some people choose to skip. After surgery, vaginal dilators will need to be used to maintain the shape of the vaginal canal.}

There is literally NOTHING you won't blatantly lie about for your party.

I get it, sexual mutilation of children polls badly - so you need to lie until after the elections.
  • A history of gender incongruence (for 6 months or more).
  • The ability to make a fully informed decision.
  • Be over the age of 16 for top surgery, or 18 for bottom surgery. Some surgeons will provide surgery to younger people in very specific situations.
  • Ensure that any physical or mental health conditions are well managed.

From the link you gave

So we agree. It is evil, horrible and criminal for adults to use children for sex. Sounds like a no brainer to me. I have known some adults that were abused as children and they still struggle with it.

So we agree.
No, we don't. The OP asked who recognizes that that particular opinion is an opinion. I quite confidently recognize that opinion as an opinion. The OP does not. It would appear that you don't know what an opinion is either.

It is evil, horrible and criminal for adults to use children for sex. Sounds like a no brainer to me.
So we agree, it is an opinion.

I have known some adults that were abused as children and they still struggle with it.
So you have a strong basis for your opinion. Excellent.

I Know what an opinion is. Hurting children is bad and a fact. Not an opinion. I worked with children for 40 years. I have seen what evil does to them. You can get all semantic you want but the truth is adults abusing children for sexual pleasure is one of the worst crimes on earth. If you cant call it evil fine. Most thinking humans know exactly what it is.

Back