Raping children is evil (fact)

I never asserted that "moral standards...may be impossible to determine."
We do it all the time. Such as laws. Don't murder or you will be arrested.

Holy shit... You are either incredibly skilled at playing dumb or tremendously dishonest. Either way, I'm not wasting any more my time.

And you just keep lying - hoping that you can distort reality until the election. As I predicted, you go from one lie to another, back to the first, back to the second.

Genital mutilation of children is a major goal of the democrat party - but polls poorly.

There was a time when Americans were horrified at female genital mutilation done by Muslims - now we have genital mutilation pushed on children of both genders - driven by the very sick democrat party.
That is a lie. You should be ashamed.

I wonder who is "pushing" this to happen. But its amazing how easily they can promote a lie like this. I guess I was mutilated right after I was born by circumcision.

What "lie" comrade?

I've proven that gender reassignment is being performed on children as young as 11 - proven in this thread.

I've proven the Marxist democrat party promotes gender mutilation of children.

True that this is hurting your filthy and flat out evil party in the polls - good.

I've already proven it - you can't lie it away.

All you've done is shamelessly lie - get busted - lie again - get busted - turn around and tell the first lie all over again.

Typical Marxist - zero integrity.
Sighs. There is nothing in your links about children. And I've already told you I disagree on mastectomy on teenagers.

What "lie" comrade?

I've proven that gender reassignment is being performed on children as young as 11 - proven in this thread.

True that this is hurting your filthy and flat out evil party in the polls - good.
You have not proven that lopping the genitals are done on children.

Sighs. There is nothing in your links about children. And I've already told you I disagree on mastectomy on teenagers.

To save time - as you repeat already debunked lies, I'll just reference back to the post where I've cited credible sources proving that you're blatantly lying.

Lie defeated in post 359.

I'll give you a chance to show me an example of a boy having his genitals lopped off. The floor is yours.

Shameless blatant lie defeated in 359.

Now tell the other lie - keep swapping - it's your duty as a Communist thug. To lie for the party in all things...

What "lie" comrade?

A blatant lie

There are some things that are so obviously immoral that they are factually immoral. Moral relativism is just one of the absurd beliefs of the left. It's a tool that Democrats use to not call out different religions and cultures for their clearly immoral practices.
This is post 357

Back