Real Elite

it's funny Hillary started this shit cause she's desparate, LOL using republican weak ass tactics on a fellow dem.
He wants to give retiree's with income under $50,000 zero income tax. How is that looking out for the elite. Yes, he has an elite education (like me) that doesn't make him elitist. Cue USGED!!!

it's funny Hillary started this shit cause she's desparate, LOL using republican weak ass tactics on a fellow dem.
He wants to give retiree's with income under $50,000 zero income tax. How is that looking out for the elite. Yes, he has an elite education (like me) that doesn't make him elitist. Cue USGED!!!

Yeah, he’s the least elitist person running. That’s what is so annoying about this crap.

Yeah, he’s the least elitist person running. That’s what is so annoying about this crap.

I'm actually starting to feel a little optimistic. I could be totally wrong on this, but - with the recent polls & reactions I have just heard personally (Danectodal, I know) - I am getting a sense that the voting public is just wising up to this BS.

It seems like, with each new thing that the media tells us is supposed to be so important, like Wright, "bitter" and Ayers, voters are saying no, we're onto you now; we know this is nothing compared to my cousin serving his 3rd tour or my brother being out of work since last summer.

It was very heartening to hear scattered boo's for Charlie Gibson the other night.

I'm actually starting to feel a little optimistic. I could be totally wrong on this, but - with the recent polls & reactions I have just heard personally (Danectodal, I know) - I am getting a sense that the voting public is just wising up to this BS.

It seems like, with each new thing that the media tells us is supposed to be so important, like Wright, "bitter" and Ayers, voters are saying no, we're onto you now; we know this is nothing compared to my cousin serving his 3rd tour or my brother being out of work since last summer.

It was very heartening to hear scattered boo's for Charlie Gibson the other night.

We might be watching something very special. The same populace who put that maniac in office twice, and who supported the Iraq war by 75%, haven’t all of a sudden turned into wise men. If something special is happening, it’s in Obama. I’m not sure what it is yet. It’s like I am holding my breath. Is this going to hold? It’s really something to see.

John McCain? we were talking about elitist dems. I like McCain and think he will be an ok president.. but I think Obama could be the next JFK like president.

The ramp up to this destruction of the democratic party was put in motion about 30-40 years ago, when both groups (women and blacks) were given victim status and the entitlements that go with it. Genius actually. There's no competition for the fascist party now. And all those white hoes are talking about voting for mccain. Pathetic, yet brilliant. Kudos to the skills of the Internationalist Fascist Regime.

We might be watching something very special. The same populace who put that maniac in office twice, and who supported the Iraq war by 75%, haven’t all of a sudden turned into wise men. If something special is happening, it’s in Obama. I’m not sure what it is yet. It’s like I am holding my breath. Is this going to hold? It’s really something to see.

There is something special about Obama. The more 'bad' news Clinton tries to dump on him, the higher he climbs in the polls. Maybe he's the Anti-Chris.

Back