Real Elite

Being an elitist has NOTHING to do with where you get your haircut, idiot....

That's very true. Barbecued pork rinds are the real test of whether or not you're "just folks." A twangy accent, as well as underachievement educationally & in the private sector, also helps.

How come it had something to do with it when John Edwards got his hair cut?

To be a smart ass I would finish his comment by saying being an elitist has nothing to do with where you get your haircut but by how much you pay for your haircut. :)

john Edwards hair style sucks. he looks like a dweeb.
Edwards,%20John.jpg

I'm actually starting to feel a little optimistic. I could be totally wrong on this, but - with the recent polls & reactions I have just heard personally (Danectodal, I know) - I am getting a sense that the voting public is just wising up to this BS.

It seems like, with each new thing that the media tells us is supposed to be so important, like Wright, "bitter" and Ayers, voters are saying no, we're onto you now; we know this is nothing compared to my cousin serving his 3rd tour or my brother being out of work since last summer.

It was very heartening to hear scattered boo's for Charlie Gibson the other night.

I'd like to take this moment to salute George W. Bush and tne Neocon Horde .. without whom this amazing moment in American history would not have been possible.

I can't wait for them to roll out the republican attack machine.

As I've said all along, McCain will be the easiest republican to beat since Goldwater.

You heard it here first.

I'd like to take this moment to salute George W. Bush and tne Neocon Horde .. without whom this amazing moment in American history would not have been possible.

I can't wait for them to roll out the republican attack machine.

As I've said all along, McCain will be the easiest republican to beat since Goldwater.

You heard it here first.

I will also go on record and state that no matter who wins between Obama and McCain, the margin of victory will be within 3% of the popular vote and within 20 electoral votes.

I will also go on record and state that no matter who wins between Obama and McCain, the margin of victory will be within 3% of the popular vote and within 20 electoral votes.

HaHa, and in the name of being partisan and petty I will go on record and state that if McCain does win Desh will pronounce the election stolen (in the name of full disclosure she has already stated the only way McCain can win is by stealing the election though I believe she maybe has come off that stance a little by stating racism could also be a factor).

HaHa, and in the name of being partisan and petty I will go on record and state that if McCain does win Desh will pronounce the election stolen (in the name of full disclosure she has already stated the only way McCain can win is by stealing the election though I believe she maybe has come off that stance a little by stating racism could also be a factor).

Well in fairness to Desh, it IS always best to have your excuses for losing all prepared ahead of time. Just ask the USC basketball team.

And I will go on record by saying that if McCain is elected that in 2 years most of those who voted for him will be saying he is not conservative...
and still give him high approval ratings in polls.

Well in fairness to Desh, it IS always best to have your excuses for losing all prepared ahead of time. Just ask the USC basketball team.

Ohhhhh, so you had to go there did you??? Keep that up Superfreak and I'm going to send the Canadian Kid to your door to hound you.

getting the jump on the crowd ?

Why would conservatives vote for a non conservative candidate ?

I am curious.

Because the other option is a very liberal Barack Obama?

I guess you haven't been following the primary if you think I'm trying to jump the gun by saying McCain isn't a conservative. It's been said all along. You're too caught up with your "McSame" talk you don't see what's really going on.

Because the other option is a very liberal Barack Obama?

I guess you haven't been following the primary if you think I'm trying to jump the gun by saying McCain isn't a conservative. It's been said all along. You're too caught up with your "McSame" talk you don't see what's really going on.

butt he is McSame as bush in the non conervative aspect. And on the war.

Back