Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Wou

The $18 million that judge moron used as the valuation for the property is the assessed value you dumbass whore. If he wasn't a moron we wouldn't have to have this discussion.

This has nothing to do with that, its all about fraud by using multiple financial statements.

Are you an idiot or disingenuous? The 18 million valuation was one very small claim in the overall fraud finding in the Trump case.

Stop watching FOX, they admitted they lie.

What fraud? I don't watch FOX or any other news agency owned by DEMOCRATS for the news.

There's nothing illegal about that. If need be banks will sell a property based on market value not assessed value. And property taxes are based on assessed value not market value. This js just leftist hate.

You ARE talking to the Church of Hate here.

More screaming. I can just imagine you foaming at the mouth, spittle flying everywhere as you rage. Without the $18 million valuation, judge moron couldn't possibly have determined what Trump did was fraudulent. You might want to try decaf buddy!

Without TRUMP"S $18MM value on the low end, and his 2000%+ higher valuation on the high end, there would be no fraud.

It required Trump put in 2 grossly disparate valuations, thus demonstrating it could not be simple error or just differing views and WAS fraud.

Without TRUMP"S $18MM value on the low end, and his 2000%+ higher valuation on the high end, there would be no fraud.

It required Trump put in 2 grossly disparate valuations, thus demonstrating it could not be simple error or just differing views and WAS fraud.

RANT RANT RANT RANT

There's nothing illegal about that. If need be banks will sell a property based on market value not assessed value. And property taxes are based on assessed value not market value. This js just leftist hate.

It is illegal when you sign a document that your property is worth $X to the taxman, to minimize taxes, and then claim it is worth 2000X to use for borrowing and leverage.

There is a word for that and that word is Fraud.

Did you even know that trump had already been found guilty? I am sure you didn't.

Courts never get it wring right? Talking to you is exactly like talking to my dog the only difference is he's smarter than you.

You lost, trump lost end of story. It may also be the end of the Trump Organization and all of his business interests in NY.

Courts never get it wring right? Talking to you is exactly like talking to my dog the only difference is he's smarter than you.

Courts get it right, far more often then they get it wrong, and this case is so open and shut, it never even required a trial. That only takes place in the most obvious of crimes were the judge looks at that facts and is able to determine there simply is no defense.

With Trump signing documents on the low end saying his properties were worth X and on the high end 2000X, his fate was sealed. Guilty.

Back