Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Wou

Not me. An impersonator.

The judge WAS making a determination of what Trump properties are worth. He has no authority to do so.

So?

That is not fraud.

That is not fraud.

That is not fraud.

That is not fraud.

It might be because I am Zen, but I just cant get past your format.

It feels like the product of a broken brain.

Thank you Into the Night for pointing out to ptfi what i have been saying.

The Judge was NOT making any determination of what any Trump properties were worth and thus this lie being spread on right wing derp media, that the Judge is wrong and put a low value, is just that, a lie.

What the Judge did, and the case was about, was Trump, as you quote using LOW estimates for tax assessments (he actually argued his properties were worth less than the tax assessment and gave reasons why) and then a short period after, when applying for loans Trump argued they were worth often more than 2000% more.

THAT IS HIS FRAUD.

Trump could have stuck with either the low estimate to save tax, or the high one to get loans, and if the other parties fought back and disagreed that is not fraud on Trumps part.

But when you have the same person, on Day 1, Trump, say My properties are worth X, in one filing, and then a day later say that same property is 20X in another filing, THAT IS FRAUD.

It DOES NOT matter if the property is actually worth X or the 20x. Meaning if the property was liquidated and got the highest value that does not change the Fraud Trump committed.

That's exactly what the judge did...he literally dropped a dollar value on Mar A Lago.

That's exactly what the judge did...he literally dropped a dollar value on Mar A Lago.

No.

The Judge REPORTED AND USED the valuations Trump and the Assessment were using on the low end and then also the ones Trump used on the high end.

The Fraud was the using of disparate valuations, and i already quoted directly from the Court transcript above to prove that.

Incorrect.

While Trump did clearly over value many properties, shown in his own internal notes of the value, the core of the fraud case is the discrepancy between the two sets of books. High valuations for one purpose and lower for another. Even if Trump properly valued things on the high end he would still be guilty of this fraud, because of what he did on the low end.

This is directly from the lawsuit James filed and it is specifically detailing Trump using TWO SETS OF BOOKS and TWO SETS OF VALUATIONS. That is the fraud.

I don't see any bank or institution giving loans without a professional appraisal. I don't see how Trump appraised it by himself

FALSE.

it about enforcing law on Trump as they would any other citizen and not saying as Trumptards do 'the law should be irrelevant when it comes to Trump'.

No it is about stopping Trump from beating Biden in the election

Thank you Into the Night for pointing out to ptfi what i have been saying.

The Judge was NOT making any determination of what any Trump properties were worth and thus this lie being spread on right wing derp media, that the Judge is wrong and put a low value, is just that, a lie.

What the Judge did, and the case was about, was Trump, as you quote using LOW estimates for tax assessments (he actually argued his properties were worth less than the tax assessment and gave reasons why) and then a short period after, when applying for loans Trump argued they were worth often more than 2000% more.

THAT IS HIS FRAUD.

Trump could have stuck with either the low estimate to save tax, or the high one to get loans, and if the other parties fought back and disagreed that is not fraud on Trumps part.

But when you have the same person, on Day 1, Trump, say My properties are worth X, in one filing, and then a day later say that same property is 20X in another filing, THAT IS FRAUD.

It DOES NOT matter if the property is actually worth X or the 20x. Meaning if the property was liquidated and got the highest value that does not change the Fraud Trump committed.

The judge was trying to hurt Trump so he can't run for president

No.

The Judge REPORTED AND USED the valuations Trump and the Assessment were using on the low end and then also the ones Trump used on the high end.

The Fraud was the using of disparate valuations, and i already quoted directly from the Court transcript above to prove that.

Yes he did. You are a liar and a scumbag.

I don't see any bank or institution giving loans without a professional appraisal. I don't see how Trump appraised it by himself

AGAIN,

The core of this case is the DISPARATE values Trump would use for differing reasons.

It DOES NOT matter what the high one was, or where he got, or even if was correct.

It DOES NOT matter what the low one was, or where he got, or even it was correct.

One person, Trump, cannot one day sign a form saying the property is worth X and the next day on another form say it is worth 100X.

THAT IS THE FRAUD.

If he got the correct number at the high or low end, he cannot still use the wrong number at the other end, such that he makes the money on one end and pays the least taxes on the other.

I'm pretty sure a New York judge understands New York state law better than the fake Trump cult lawyers who have posted in this thread. Just spitballin' here. Maybe they all took three years of New York law school.

If this realtor is so confident about what he/she is saying, then why does he/she want to remain anonymous??????

"One prominent Palm Beach real estate broker, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told The Post, “It’s utterly delusional to think that property is only worth $18 million.” "

https://nypost.com/2023/09/27/donald-trumps-mar-a-lago-worth-at-least-300m-sources/

And again, it does not matter what the property is worth.

If Trump was wrong on the high side and it was actually worth 10 times more than even Trump thought. Worth several billion, Trump would still be guilty because when the tax assessment came in saying it was worth between $10-20MM, Trump appealed that saying that amount was too high and it was worth less. Trump gave a bunch of reasons why it was worth less, chief amongst them was that 'he had signed away perpetual rights on any redevelopment thus limiting any potential buyers to buying it as a resort and operating it as a resort. That no development could EVER be done. Thus there was no speculative value and just a multiple on cash flow which were a few million per year'.

So again that is key. Not what the property is worth on the high end, or could sell for, which is irrelevant. If we grant Trump his number, for sake of argument, we then do not ignore he stated in tax filings it was ALSO worth far less.

That is the CRUX of the fraud, he was found guild of.

Again from my post upthread taken from court transcript.

... The property was valued between $18 million and $26 million during the relevant period of the lawsuit. Judge Engoron cited ...

pb-county-assessor.webp
In 2020, Donald Trump appealed a $26.6 million valuation of Mar-A-Lago by the Palm Beach County Tax Assessor as being too high.

trump-tried-to-lower-valuation-of-mar-a-lago.webp

So for all the Derps who continue to argue 'Mar a Lago is worth even more', none of that changes the FACT that Trump argued then and signed papers then that it was worth LESS than the assessed value of $26MM before he accepted the $26MM value and signed off on that.

So you do not counter that by saying it is worth more than the high values used to get loans and leverage, because THAT IS THE FRAUD, he is guilty of.

Last edited:
AGAIN,

The core of this case is the DISPARATE values Trump would use for differing reasons.

It DOES NOT matter what the high one was, or where he got, or even if was correct.

It DOES NOT matter what the low one was, or where he got, or even it was correct.

One person, Trump, cannot one day sign a form saying the property is worth X and the next day on another form say it is worth 100X.

THAT IS THE FRAUD.

If he got the correct number at the high or low end, he cannot still use the wrong number at the other end, such that he makes the money on one end and pays the least taxes on the other.

Sure he can. So can you. It's not fraud.

I'm pretty sure a New York judge understands New York state law better than the fake Trump cult lawyers who have posted in this thread. Just spitballin' here. Maybe they all took three years of New York law school.

New York is no longer a State. It has become lawless. It's current form of government is oligarchy.

Back