Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Wou

Keep dancing honey bee! You are so fullofshit.

Keep lying Comrade.

Remember, the witch hunts by Engoron started while Trump was still in the white house.

And what specifically am I "fullofshit" about? Are you lying that the Trump legal team did not waive his right to a jury trial? Are you lying that they did so due to the last legitimate President's schecule? Are you lying that anyone from the Trump side selected openly corrupt partican hack Engoron?

You spew lots of bullshit, but never seem to back it up. Should a log on to democraticunderground or dailykos directly, to find out what you "think?"

What I'm saying is your average liberal arts major isn't capable of grasping technical, scientific, mathematical, or other complex ideas that require exact results. Instead, they rely on a more 'squishy' version of fuzzy thinking where It feels right or It seems to me to be correct gets substituted for prescision and repeatable results.

In this case, a simple perusal of properties right around Mar-a-Lago using nothing more than Google Maps and Zillow shows the estimated value of each. They all come in such that there is no fucking way Mar-a-Lago, given its size alone would be realistically valued at $18 million. I gave one example of that already were an address less than half-a-mile (under 600 yards) from Mar-a-Lago on a smaller lot is valued at $108 million.
What I did is a repeatable experiment in how much properties in that area are worth. It could be improved by using more sources that assess property values too.

The judge's method was sloppy and inadequate, it's that simple. He was thinking like a liberal arts major.

Technical? Super big evaluations against small ones? Trump did it on a grand scale. Anyone can understand those numbers.

The property doesn't necessarily need to sell you can compare similar houses in the area that have recently sold. Sometimes the square footage can be used to determine value based again on the sq ft selling price of other houses in the area. Tax assessments are rarely equivalent to selling price.

When it comes to a place that is unique, like Mar-a-lago, it's value is even higher.

Handjob, if he is corrupt why did trump chose a bench trial? You are a fucking idiot!

So, a guy flipped a coin, and I said I didn't want heads. That doesn't mean I wanted tails!!!!

:rofl2:

You are dealing with a complete fucking moron.

That was the appraised value. Trump claimed it was worth 1.5 billion. I guarantee it is closer to 18 million than it is to 1.5 billion. Trump was, is, and always will be a conman. The fact that the OP is so easily conned, over and over again, speaks to his lack of intelligence. Trump is no longer a 'businessman', because the courts have taken his businesses away so he can pay his fines. For being a fraud and liar.

What fraud? The courts have NOT taken his businesses away.

AGAIN the price per sq ft of other homes that have sold in the area.

You may want to tell Donnie, that MARRY-A-LARDO is only 10,000 sq. feet- not 50,000 sq. ft. as he reported. :palm:

donald-trump-pointing-to-his-head-6tipmrg09ezhiy6w.jpg

Last edited:
What I'm saying is your average liberal arts major isn't capable of grasping technical, scientific, mathematical, or other complex ideas that require exact results. Instead, they rely on a more 'squishy' version of fuzzy thinking where It feels right or It seems to me to be correct gets substituted for prescision and repeatable results.

In this case, a simple perusal of properties right around Mar-a-Lago using nothing more than Google Maps and Zillow shows the estimated value of each. They all come in such that there is no fucking way Mar-a-Lago, given its size alone would be realistically valued at $18 million. I gave one example of that already were an address less than half-a-mile (under 600 yards) from Mar-a-Lago on a smaller lot is valued at $108 million.
What I did is a repeatable experiment in how much properties in that area are worth. It could be improved by using more sources that assess property values too.

The judge's method was sloppy and inadequate, it's that simple. He was thinking like a liberal arts major.

Most STEM majors are Democrats.

Back