Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Wou

I have no idea what Trump's present Florida digs look like,
but I happened to be in Miami when the Fontainebleau Hotel sold for $66,000,000.

That was in 1957 money, by the way.
I was a little kid, but NOT too little to remember that number.
I really liked that hotel.

A palm beach high end Weat Palm real estate person said it is with 1.5 Billion

It is a business and historical site so close to a billion at least

LAWRENCE MOENS A WEST PALM REAL ESTATE BROKER SAID HE COULD EASILY SELL IT FOR 1.5 BILLION. THAT IS IN THE COURT DOCUMENTS page 26

https://assets.bwbx.io/documents/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/rdxGJHgiLN7M/v0

as his link states, real estate appraisers in the Florida area thought it was worth what Trump's loan application claimed it was worth......

AGAIN stupid people who do not understand how to read what the Charge was or what the finding was think this is about what Mar a Lago is worth.

What it is worth has NOTHING To do with this case. If Trump sold it tomorrow for $1.5B he would still be just as guilty.

Because what he was charged with was 'filing on certain forms for tax reasons it was worth very little for a property of that nature', to reduce his tax burden, and then 'filing on other forms, bank forms, that it was worth a massive amount of money for a property of that nature' so he could maximize loans and leverage.

THAT is the crime and whether Mara A Lago tomorrow sold for $1B or $20B that DOES NOT impact the crime committed one iota.

BUt people who do not understand the law, and especially real estate law, will not understand what i say above.

All the JPP Trump cultists are apparently well educated attorneys that specialize in Real Estate valuation
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

In this particular case, I disagree. Mar-a-Lago is worth far more than $18 million. All you have to do is look at a map of the location to see that. It occupies prime real estate on Palm Beach and just the land alone is worth more than that. You can Zillow some of the addresses next to it and see that's a completely bullshit figure. The parking lot is bigger than many of the adjacent lots with multi-million dollar homes on them.

The smaller mansion at 1200 S. Ocean Blvd across from Mar-a-Lago lists on Zillow as an estimated $109 million property.

It is a tiny fraction of what Trump said. The judge does not evaluate. All he did was compare the evaluations that Trump gave when borrowing or paying taxes. They are far apart by huge multiples. That is the crime.

what exactly makes this man "openly corrupt"?

ROFL

His partisan witch hunt for the last 7 years.

This is the fuck that had to be slapped down for illegally denying exculpatory evidence when Leticia James was attacking Trump and the 4th Amendment. This isn't the first time Engoron has engaged in judicial misconduct.

ROFL

His partisan witch hunt for the last 7 years.

This is the fuck that had to be slapped down for illegally denying exculpatory evidence when Leticia James was attacking Trump and the 4th Amendment. This isn't the first time Engoron has engaged in judicial misconduct.

Donnie had the option for a jury trial, yet he selected a bench trial instead. Surely he and his attorneys felt they would get a fair trial with this judge.

Donnie had the option for a jury trial, yet he selected a bench trial instead. Surely he and his attorneys felt they would get a fair trial with this judge.

Engoron is openly corrupt.

ANY legitimate jurist would have recused himself.

But Engoron is a party goon hunting the enemy of the democrat Reich.

So what you're saying is that learning stops in school?

What I'm saying is your average liberal arts major isn't capable of grasping technical, scientific, mathematical, or other complex ideas that require exact results. Instead, they rely on a more 'squishy' version of fuzzy thinking where It feels right or It seems to me to be correct gets substituted for prescision and repeatable results.

In this case, a simple perusal of properties right around Mar-a-Lago using nothing more than Google Maps and Zillow shows the estimated value of each. They all come in such that there is no fucking way Mar-a-Lago, given its size alone would be realistically valued at $18 million. I gave one example of that already were an address less than half-a-mile (under 600 yards) from Mar-a-Lago on a smaller lot is valued at $108 million.
What I did is a repeatable experiment in how much properties in that area are worth. It could be improved by using more sources that assess property values too.

The judge's method was sloppy and inadequate, it's that simple. He was thinking like a liberal arts major.

Buttfucked, Trump didn't chose the judge.

I know you're just regurgitating talking points from one of the radical left hate sites, but this is just idiocy.

He chose the judge over a jury trial, shitforbrains! Now, why would trump choose a corrupt judge, one out to get him??????????

Back