Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Wou

We agree on nothing, TAG.

I went to business school and was bored nearly to tears for four years.
Getting punched in the face in a boxing ring
was easier and more fun than sitting through those classes.

I WISH that I had studied in a liberal arts program instead,
because nothing is more important about education
than broadening the vistas of one's mine.

FIFO and LIFO don't do much for that, nor do MACRO and MICRO.
I had to do it on my own.

Broadening the vistas of your own mind was obviously never a priority for you, TAG.
To each his/her/its own, however.

Neither does a law degree where everything is damn near made up as you go...

Neither does a law degree where everything is damn near made up as you go...

Your disdain for good lawyers helps explain your love for the constitution, TAG.

It had to be written by some of the worst lawyers ever.
In fact, slave owning farmers seem to have done most of the heavy lifting.
That's what we need for important documents, right?

You dont need to be an expert to know for sure that the claim is BullShit....that Trump is being abused again.

Your disdain for good lawyers helps explain your love for the constitution, TAG.

It had to be written by some of the worst lawyers ever.
In fact, slave owning farmers seem to have done most of the heavy lifting.
That's what we need for important documents, right?

It's 99% of lawyers that give the good 1% a bad reputation. In my experience with lawyers, all they do is fill out paperwork like glorified secretaries and make a stale, canned, argument. I have had little problem over the years tearing into them with far better positions and arguments, and I can fill out the paperwork as well or better than they can.

Your comment about slaves, as regards the US I take it, shows an ignorance of how slavery really worked in the antebellum South. It wasn't some dirt farmer with a mule that owned slaves. It was the equivalent of today's agribusiness corporations like ADM or Tyson Foods. Big plantations, essentially corporate farms often owned by absentee owners, had the bulk of the slaves in their possession.

Paperwork is paperwork. Those that make a living filling out paperwork try to make it seem as if what they do is some sort of mystic ritual no one else can do. Lawyers are worthless shits 98% of the time.

Trumps apartment in Trump Tower is 10,000 square feet. Trump claimed it was 30,000 square feet. Square footage is not subjective. Trump committed fraud. Now he is going to lose his businesses. He is one of the worst business people in history.
Now Lil' Don is crying about maybe losing his upstate NY hunting cabin (sheltered in the LLC) because of this suit.

Play the game, pay the price.

When Cohen was testifying in front of Congress, he enumerated how Trump was cheating. It was not just MiraLago and Trump Tower, but how he normally conducted business. He lied and cheated. it is normal to try and slant the values of property, but Trump did it at an incredible scale. He lies about all his properties and he cheats the American taxpayers every year.
It boggles the mind. Of all people trump did NOT want to flip, Cohen had to be number one. All he had to do is finance the myriad legal bills Cohen was about to incur.

It's 99% of lawyers that give the good 1% a bad reputation. In my experience with lawyers, all they do is fill out paperwork like glorified secretaries and make a stale, canned, argument. I have had little problem over the years tearing into them with far better positions and arguments, and I can fill out the paperwork as well or better than they can.

Your comment about slaves, as regards the US I take it, shows an ignorance of how slavery really worked in the antebellum South. It wasn't some dirt farmer with a mule that owned slaves. It was the equivalent of today's agribusiness corporations like ADM or Tyson Foods. Big plantations, essentially corporate farms often owned by absentee owners, had the bulk of the slaves in their possession.

Paperwork is paperwork. Those that make a living filling out paperwork try to make it seem as if what they do is some sort of mystic ritual no one else can do. Lawyers are worthless shits 98% of the time.

I was rather obviously referring not to dirt farmers with a mule but rather to wealthy plantation owners.
I'm afraid that most people would not have required that explanation, TAG.

As for you being able to do paperwork better than worthless lawyers,
have you forgotten that I've read your posts?:laugh:

I was rather obviously referring not to dirt farmers with a mule but rather to wealthy plantation owners.
I'm afraid that most people would not have required that explanation, TAG.

As for you being able to do paperwork better than worthless lawyers,
have you forgotten that I've read your posts?:laugh:

No, but you have...

What does a judge with a liberal arts background in political science know about real estate? The guy never took anything close to a course or study in real estate, and knows nothing about the Florida market. Fair market value is far from the tax assessed value of real estate virtually everywhere in the US.

Two minutes of internet search tells you that, if you didn't know it.

https://www.realtor.com/advice/sell/assessed-value-vs-market-value-difference/

This New York Leftist judge (yep, go look up his bio, I did) is a fucking retard.

That isn't a defense of Trump. It's hacking on another worthless liar... err, lawyer, of no particular repute or skill with a liberal arts background devoid of math, science, and business skills.

This is about stopping Trump from getting elected

He looked at the tax assessments and chose the lowest value. That is no indication of what the market value might be. The only true way to know what the market value is is if the property sells.

A palm beach high end Weat Palm real estate person said it is with 1.5 Billion

Oh I do but the judge didn't consider that either and in the end it's still worth more than that donkey dick sucking leftist judge who hates trump determined it to be. On any matrix that property is worth more that $18 million. Hate is an ugly thing and leftist hate for trump is the ugliest.

This is about stopping Trump from becoming presiden again. It has nothing to do with the law

I agree. Trump is the abuser, not the abused.

In this particular case, I disagree. Mar-a-Lago is worth far more than $18 million. All you have to do is look at a map of the location to see that. It occupies prime real estate on Palm Beach and just the land alone is worth more than that. You can Zillow some of the addresses next to it and see that's a completely bullshit figure. The parking lot is bigger than many of the adjacent lots with multi-million dollar homes on them.

The smaller mansion at 1200 S. Ocean Blvd across from Mar-a-Lago lists on Zillow as an estimated $109 million property.

It is a business and historical site so close to a billion at least

LAWRENCE MOENS A WEST PALM REAL ESTATE BROKER SAID HE COULD EASILY SELL IT FOR 1.5 BILLION. THAT IS IN THE COURT DOCUMENTS page 26

https://assets.bwbx.io/documents/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/rdxGJHgiLN7M/v0

It makes no difference at all as to what this property is worth. Trump was found guilty of overstating, or understating the assets of dozens of his companies. The values were overstated by as much as 3.5 billion. This crime had been ongoing for years.

What does a judge with a liberal arts background in political science know about real estate? The guy never took anything close to a course or study in real estate, and knows nothing about the Florida market. Fair market value is far from the tax assessed value of real estate virtually everywhere in the US.

Two minutes of internet search tells you that, if you didn't know it.

https://www.realtor.com/advice/sell/assessed-value-vs-market-value-difference/

This New York Leftist judge (yep, go look up his bio, I did) is a fucking retard.

That isn't a defense of Trump. It's hacking on another worthless liar... err, lawyer, of no particular repute or skill with a liberal arts background devoid of math, science, and business skills.

So what you're saying is that learning stops in school?

Back