Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Wou

What does a judge with a liberal arts background in political science know about real estate? The guy never took anything close to a course or study in real estate, and knows nothing about the Florida market. Fair market value is far from the tax assessed value of real estate virtually everywhere in the US.

Two minutes of internet search tells you that, if you didn't know it.

https://www.realtor.com/advice/sell/assessed-value-vs-market-value-difference/

This New York Leftist judge (yep, go look up his bio, I did) is a fucking retard.

That isn't a defense of Trump. It's hacking on another worthless liar... err, lawyer, of no particular repute or skill with a liberal arts background devoid of math, science, and business skills.

He did not claim to know anything.

If i own a piece of art i claim is valuable for one purpose and worthless for another, and have my art degree, that does not mean the judge cannot clearly see my fraud, even if has no degree.

if you took two minutes and googled you would see this NEW clearly spun right derp lie, that they target the most stupid amongst us for. And you feel for it.

He looked at the tax assessments and chose the lowest value. That is no indication of what the market value might be. The only true way to know what the market value is is if the property sells.

NO he did NOT. Stop lying.

he pointed at Trumps two disparate claims only citing those constituted a fraud. Which they do.

You dont have a fucking clue as to what the judge considered. You dont have a fucking clue what an income valuation is for a commercial property.
You are just a hate filled, big mouthed cunt, who doesn't know shit.

LMFAO you have no fucking clue what I know you demented dick eating skank. If you think it's worth just $18 million then you're a bigger idiot than I imagined and believe me I imagine you're a galactically stupid piece of shit.

LMFAO you have no fucking clue what I know you demented dick eating skank. If you think it's worth just $18 million then you're a bigger idiot than I imagined and believe me I imagine you're a galactically stupid piece of shit.

I do though.

And on this topic you know nothing except for the most stupid of right derp lies.

The judge never offered a valuation. he simply cited the discrepancy between the two Trump ones.

You know, the thing that is the heart of the fraud.

You seem to be focusing on a single one of trumps properties while ignoring all the others that he lied about. It's a case of overvaluing for bank loans and undervaluing for insurance and tax purposes. He has been a con man his entire life, but now it's caught up to him.

Since you are so well acquainted with property appraisals, do explain to us how the income approach works, you stupid slut!

Trumps apartment in Trump Tower is 10,000 square feet. Trump claimed it was 30,000 square feet. Square footage is not subjective. Trump committed fraud. Now he is going to lose his businesses. He is one of the worst business people in history.

I do though.

And on this topic you know nothing except for the most stupid of right derp lies.

The judge never offered a valuation. he simply cited the discrepancy between the two Trump ones.

You know, the thing that is the heart of the fraud.

Hmmm. From the article. Emphasis mine

"However, the ruling raised eyebrows when Engoron, a Democrat who ran unopposed in the general election on Nov. 3, 2015, evaluated the worth of Trump’s prized Mar-a-Lago Club resort at $18 million, ruling that the property was inflated by 2,300%."

You seem to be focusing on a single one of trumps properties while ignoring all the others that he lied about. It's a case of overvaluing for bank loans and undervaluing for insurance and tax purposes. He has been a con man his entire life, but now it's caught up to him.

Since you are so well acquainted with property appraisals, do explain to us how the income approach works, you stupid slut!

The judge specifically evaluated the mar a largo property. Take it up with the hate filled asshole yourself.

The judge specifically evaluated the mar a largo property. Take it up with the hate filled asshole yourself.

He also referred to all of the other properties that were substantially over valued, but you wouldn't know that cause you are ignorant.

Still cant tell us what the income approach is in appraising? I know you didn't know shit.

He also referred to all of the other properties that were substantially over valued, but you wouldn't know that cause you are ignorant.

Still cant tell us what the income approach is in appraising? I know you didn't know shit.

Yes he used the county assessors office valuation. Anyone who sells their property based solely on the assessment valuation is an idiot of Biden proportions

"However, the ruling raised eyebrows when Engoron, a Democrat who ran unopposed in the general election on Nov. 3, 2015, evaluated the worth of Trump’s prized Mar-a-Lago Club resort at $18 million, ruling that the property was inflated by 2,300%."

YES EXACTLY, now you have identified the LIE right derp media is spinning.

Engoron never crafted that valuation nor did he say it was the correct one. What he said is Trump cannot maintain, for taxing purposes the assessed value at $18M was too high and push back to lower it, and then give all his reasons why it is too high (he signed off in perpetuity on all development and subdividing rights, etc) while at the same time signing in to Bank loan records it was worthy 2,300% more based on the speculative value of it being 'developed'.

Good for you Yakuda. You identified the Trump lie that the right derp media is pushing

LIE HE DID NO SUCH THING.

He contrasted Trumps own two cited and used valuations, citing that the disparity was the fraud.

He contrasted Trumps own two cited and used valuations, citing that the disparity was the fraud.

A-FUCKING-GAIN

When Cohen was testifying in front of Congress, he enumerated how Trump was cheating. It was not just MiraLago and Trump Tower, but how he normally conducted business. He lied and cheated. it is normal to try and slant the values of property, but Trump did it at an incredible scale. He lies about all his properties and he cheats the American taxpayers every year.

Nothing. He looked at previous evaluations.

No he didn't.

Nor did he consider the value of contemporaneous properties in the area. The judge is corrupt and acting on behalf of democrat party with absolute contempt for the rule of law.

The thing is, these "judges" hold their positions of power ONLY based on the rule of law. As they discard law in favor of party - we Americans have NO reason to recognize their authority over anything.

I showed you the quote. Stop whining

That is not a quote of Engoron, that is a quote of someone making their own statement on what Engoron did, spinning the right lie.

YOu don't get to say 'ya but its a quote' when its a quote from a liar doing spin.

How much do you think it is worth?

$200 to $300 million.

A two acre vacant parcel adjacent to Mar-A-Lago with no access to the beach just sold for $43 million. A 20 Acre beach front property that is fully developed is easily $200 million.

This is just more corruption by the Stalinist scum.

A-FUCKING-GAIN

A-FUCKING-GAIN.

I will requote my post so then i can say later ' but ya i provided a quote' which to you means it now is fact.

See above i just quoted myself, so now you have to accept it since you only care it is a quote and not who said it.

Back