Really disappointed in Chris Rock

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
He's swallowed the liberal pill past his fucking colon:

Some celebrities may have soured a bit on President Barack Obama, but not Chris Rock. The comedian and actor told fellow comedian Marc Maron on the “WTF with Marc Maron” podcast that he’s “fine with the president,” if only because he understands that the president has to keep his most aggressive policies on the back burner until he earns a second term.

“There’s a fucking art to the first term because you’re always running for a second term the whole time. It’s like Clinton’s first term. You can’t really do your gangsta shit until your second term.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/67980.html#ixzz1dLvkEjB2

He's right though. If you thing Obama' shit was bad his first term, just wait for the second.

I am, but I never thought of him as a boy. Is that how you think of him, queer?

I don't think of him.. he's just a comedian. You know he's your "boy". You'd like to get busy with him, wouldn't you....black snake, intrigues you.

I don't think of him.. he's just a comedian. You know he's your "boy". You'd like to get busy with him, wouldn't you....black snake, intrigues you.
Obviously it intrigues you to go there in a political discussion, deviant.

Obviously it intrigues you to go there in a political discussion, deviant.

Just following your line of logic.....unrelated topics can be inserted into the conversation, at any time...with no proof to back it up.
Your mama was a deviant.

Just following your line of logic.....unrelated topics can be inserted into the conversation, at any time...with no proof to back it up.
Your mama was a deviant.
Why are you so fascinated by my mother? Because she raised me better than you?

Why are you so fascinated by my mother? Because she raised me better than you?

Simple. You call me names. I call your mother names. Don't like it. Stop doing it. Raised you? To be a small-minded, self-righteous, bigoted racist? And that's "better"? LOL.

Simple. You call me names. I call your mother names. Don't like it. Stop doing it. Raised you? To be a small-minded, self-righteous, bigoted racist? And that's "better"? LOL.
I don't call you names, queer. Besides, you're the racist here, not me. :D

Classic.
This is the douche who cries irony constantly.
Now that you have Alias to do your dirty work, you could clean up your act a little.

Poet has claimed "queer" is a badge of honor for him. Its not a derogatory term, but a descriptive one. Like calling you a Cape Codder.

I notice you see no irony in Poet calling me a racist when I deny it and he refuses to prove it. :D

I don't call you names, queer. Besides, you're the racist here, not me. :D

Really? Then why are others, who happen to be Caucasian, calling you racist and bigoted? Are they mad? Confused? Or misguided?
What do you suppose "queer" is? My ID says "poet", not queer. Queer is what I am. Shall I simply call you Damn Racist?

Poet has claimed "queer" is a badge of honor for him. Its not a derogatory term, but a descriptive one. Like calling you a Cape Codder.

I notice you see no irony in Poet calling me a racist when I deny it and he refuses to prove it. :D

Indeed it is. But did I give you permission to address me in that manner, or did you take it upon yourself to do so? Instead of operating with a modicum of class or honor (foreign objects to you) you engage "disingenuously", trying desperately to insult or "get a rise" out of one....and it is pejorative, and derogatory, especially coming from one who "claims to be straight".

Really? Then why are others, who happen to be Caucasian, calling you racist and bigoted? Are they mad? Confused? Or misguided?
What do you suppose "queer" is? My ID says "poet", not queer. Queer is what I am. Shall I simply call you Damn Racist?
You can call me whatever you want, but when you call me something that you have yet to prove, its an ad hom. :D

Indeed it is. But did I give you permission to address me in that manner, or did you take it upon yourself to do so? Instead of operating with a modicum of class or honor (foreign objects to you) you engage "disingenuously", trying desperately to insult or "get a rise" out of one....and it is pejorative, and derogatory, especially coming from one who "claims to be straight".
Who says I need your permission, queer? Did I give you permission to attack my family? :D

He's swallowed the liberal pill past his fucking colon:

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/67980.html#ixzz1dLvkEjB2

He's right though. If you thing Obama' shit was bad his first term, just wait for the second.

You can't be surprised that he's a left-leaning guy? There are not too many conservative black comedians out there. He's not some partisan hack though. One of my favorite lines of his, "I'm conservative on taxes and I'm liberal on prostitution".

You can't be surprised that he's a left-leaning guy? There are not too many conservative black comedians out there. He's not some partisan hack though. One of my favorite lines of his, "I'm conservative on taxes and I'm liberal on prostitution".
I've always considered him to be a libertarian, therefore an independent thinker. It's disappointing to see him join the plantation and shill for The Obama just because he's a black guy.

Back