Really disappointed in Chris Rock

Look who's playing the victim, again. :D

No victim, darling. And the only way to show you, effectively, would be to be in the same room with you. You throw a stone, I call you on it, and you claim I'm a victim. You and Herman Cain should really get together and compare notes on "how to be lacking in responsibility for one's actions". I bet you got the shit beat out of you on the playground for being a bully who is really the biggest coward, daily.

No victim, darling. And the only way to show you, effectively, would be to be in the same room with you. You throw a stone, I call you on it, and you claim I'm a victim. You and Herman Cain should really get together and compare notes on "how to be lacking in responsibility for one's actions". I bet you got the shit beat out of you on the playground for being a bully who is really the biggest coward, daily.
Awww, more veiled threats? :D

Chris Rock is paid to keep moving lest motorists mistake his mouth for a new road tunnel.

When he was on our TV a while ago he was so loud we had to mute the sound..

and we STILL heard him!

I can't believe ANY of you have DY on anything but ignore. He's no debater. He engages in ad homs as much as anyone on this site.

Screw him. He is as big an enemy of freedom as any person here. For him freedom only applies if he agrees with it.

Back