Recent Developments

That fairytale bothers me too and I've been against the war from the start. So Republicans are warmongers and Democrats are just easily-duped idiots huh?

Maybe both parties are a little bit of both.

Hypocrisy bothers me.

yes, both parties play these games... because they know there are enough idiots on both sides to eat their shit hook line and sinker.

When have I said I love the War Powers Act and think we should keep it? When have I suggested that I think it was great to go to Iraq?

None of those things happened. Yet, no matter how many times I told Darla that I don't support wars without declaration and think the War Powers Act was a HUGE mistake that leads us to debacles like VN and Iraq, she thinks it is only Iraq that I am against. I want to go to the root cause, the real thing I believe will continue to get us into messes like this. I am not taking the short view here. I want to kill the monster that has created more poop to eat by our troops than any other one thing. I want that Act to go the way of the dinosaur.

If the Libertarian candidate supports removal of the War Powers Act as a platform of his campaign, I will vote for them if they can get that message out to more than 12 people. Otherwise I go for which platform I support the most and work towards my goal of removal of that terrible legislation in a different direction.

You can say whatever you want - actions are far more telling.

Your actions show that this song and dance about the war powers act, is just that. A bs story to cover for the fact that you don't care about the war, that you don't feel the war, and that you will vote republican because war is not your interest.

And you don't get credit for being "against this war". But you've been trying to claim that credit since I've known you.

Your'e not against it. You don't care about it. Period.

yes, both parties play these games... because they know there are enough idiots on both sides to eat their shit hook line and sinker.

LMAO

SF - the King of the 'HEY LOOK OVER THERE!" strategy.

And the man who will vote Republican if they nominate Idi Amin, while claiming that Obama is the same way, and Darla voted for Idi Amin too all while claiming she was "tricked".

HEY LOOK OVER THERE!

And watch while all of the lemmings, actually look.

You can say whatever you want - actions are far more telling.

Your actions show that this song and dance about the war powers act, is just that. A bs story to cover for the fact that you don't care about the war, that you don't feel the war, and that you will vote republican because war is not your interest.

And you don't get credit for being "against this war". But you've been trying to claim that credit since I've known you.

Your'e not against it. You don't care about it. Period.
Right, Miss "Vote for Hillary". Give it a rest. You have no higher ground from which to suggest you are higher and mightier or even more moral. You just don't like that I attack it from a different direction than you. And believe that if I don't vote like you then I must be something other than what I say.

My stance is clear. I know what I work towards, and so do you.

Right, Miss "Vote for Hillary". Give it a rest. You have no higher ground from which to suggest you are higher and mightier or even more moral. You just don't like that I attack it from a different direction than you. And believe that if I don't vote like you then I must be something other than what I say.

My stance is clear. I know what I work towards, and so do you.

I guess that you and SF are going to keep up your Republican slime tactics of claiming that I voted for Hillary, or was ever Miss Vote for Hillary. I guess without taking a page out of Karl Rove’s book you have nothing do you, liar?

You don't attack anything about this war by voting for John McCain. You're not anti-war, give it a rest, you've been shown.

I guess that you and SF are going to keep up your Republican slime tactics of claiming that I voted for Hillary, or was ever Miss Vote for Hillary. I guess without taking a page out of Karl Rove’s book you have nothing do you, liar?

You don't attack anything about this war by voting for John McCain. You're not anti-war, give it a rest, you've been shown.
I'm claiming that you have supported her for the past few weeks, and you have. I don't care if you voted for her in the past. I care about your current actions.

Again the short view. I attack the War Powers Act because I believe that getting rid of it gets rid of all wars like this. It is under that Act that all of the mucked up wars we have been in were started.

None of your candidates support its removal. None of the R candidates do either. If the Libertarian makes it part of his platform I will vote that way. If not I will go by platform first then work with the legislators and support one who believes as I do. My goal is clear. What is yours?

I'm claiming that you have supported her for the past few weeks, and you have. I don't care if you voted for her in the past. I care about your current actions.

You’re pathetic. What I have done for the past few weeks, and in fact, what I have done for the past decade, is defend her against sexist attacks, just as I have defended Rice against the same. When those radio jockeys said that it would be funny if she was viciously raped, I went off on that. I have seen two rightes, Cawacko one of them, claiming that Condi Rice was doing her job as the Secretary of State of the United States by bending over and taking it from bush, I went off on that. But you would never claim that I support Condi.
What I insist on is that the case against Hillary and against Condi, be made on non-sexist grounds. That is not support for them, you lying idiot.

Until you can speak honestly, you can go fuck yourself sideways.

You’re pathetic. What I have done for the past few weeks, and in fact, what I have done for the past decade, is defend her against sexist attacks, just as I have defended Rice against the same. When those radio jockeys said that it would be funny if she was viciously raped, I went off on that. I have seen two rightes, Cawacko one of them, claiming that Condi Rice was doing her job as the Secretary of State of the United States by bending over and taking it from bush, I went off on that. But you would never claim that I support Condi.
What I insist on is that the case against Hillary and against Condi, be made on non-sexist grounds. That is not support for them, you lying idiot.

Until you can speak honestly, you can go fuck yourself sideways.
It sounds like fun. The sideways thing.

It doesn't change that recently you have been so pro-Hillary that it is hard to see past that support. You went from "I can't vote for her" to "I've re-read this article and she's the best thing since sliced bread!" If all you were doing was defending her from sexism, it sure looked like campaigning for her...

Regardless, none of the D candidates even suggest getting rid of what I believe to be the most damaging legislation and the cause of all the major debacles we call "wars" in the present. While I know several people running for Congress on the R side that do. I'll work with them if I have to. I'll vote for a President who will work with them too, if I can. If I can't I'll vote for a platform and continue to work to get people elected that will work to end that piece of crap legislation.

It doesn't change that recently you have been so pro-Hillary that it is hard to see past that support. You went from "I can't vote for her" to "I've re-read this article and she's the best thing since sliced bread!" If all you were doing was defending her from sexism, it sure looked like campaigning for her...

Regardless, none of the D candidates even suggest getting rid of what I believe to be the most damaging legislation and the cause of all the major debacles we call "wars" in the present. While I know several people running for Congress on the R side that do. I'll work with them if I have to...

Yeah right Damo, I said she's the best thing since sliced-bread. I guess that you should sign up with SF for remedial reading classes. If you go together you can probably get a discount. Neither of you can comprehend what you read for shit.

Yeah right Damo, I said she's the best thing since sliced-bread. I guess that you should sign up with SF for remedial reading classes. If you go together you can probably get a discount. Neither of you can comprehend what you read for shit.
LOL.

I read. I think you are having a hard time coming to terms with the support you gave to a war monger candidate.

Regardless, none of the D candidates even suggest getting rid of what I believe to be the most damaging legislation and the cause of all the major debacles we call "wars" in the present. While I know several people running for Congress on the R side that do. I'll work with them if I have to. I'll vote for a President who will work with them too, if I can. If I can't I'll vote for a platform and continue to work to get people elected that will work to end that piece of crap legislation.

As for the rest. Blah blah blah ablah blah blah…and you’ll vote for John McCain who will continue the bombardment of Iran (it’s fair to assume Obama would not at this point), and who will attack other countries, as he has already told you. Stop telling people you’re against these wars, that’s all. Because in any true sense, you’re not. You’re agnostic about them. Shrug. You really don’t care.

LOL.

I read. I think you are having a hard time coming to terms with the support you gave to a war monger candidate.

I have written about Hillary, not just on this stupid board where I waste my time, but in several places, professionally.

People are well aware of my stance on Hillary.

That you can't read is not my problem, but yours. I'm not going to defend myself against your nonsense anymore.

As for the rest. Blah blah blah ablah blah blah…and you’ll vote for John McCain who will continue the bombardment of Iran (it’s fair to assume Obama would not at this point), and who will attack other countries, as he has already told you. Stop telling people you’re against these wars, that’s all. Because in any true sense, you’re not. You’re agnostic about them. Shrug. You really don’t care.
When did I say I would vote for McCain? I'll vote for him over Hillary, if the Ls don't put forward somebody I prefer.

I have written about Hillary, not just on this stupid board where I waste my time, but in several places, professionally.

People are well aware of my stance on Hillary.

That you can't read is not my problem, but yours. I'm not going to defend myself against your nonsense anymore.
And you are aware of my stance on the war. Yet pretend to be unaware. Hello Pot! I am aware of your previous stance on Hillary. I am not so sure about it now because your recent "defense against sexism" very much reads as support for her.

Back