recession fear mongers: Economy best in four years

you really are a troublemakin biiiiiiiiaatch today aren't ya? Sorry... there is a reason the moron is on IA.... so I am not going to play your game anymore....

:tongout:

Yeah, I'd give up too. You fought the good fight though. Gotta respect that. :clink::clink:

Yeah, I'd give up too. You fought the good fight though. Gotta respect that. :clink::clink:

Actually, I am packing for Costa Rica and would rather spend my time trying not to forget something that I will want.

Play nice.

Try not to lose sleep with my being gone for ten days and all. AS you are shivering in Jersey... just remember that I will be down in the sun on a beach with a beverage or off in the rain forest. :)

Actually, I am packing for Costa Rica and would rather spend my time trying not to forget something that I will want.

Play nice.

Try not to lose sleep with my being gone for ten days and all. AS you are shivering in Jersey... just remember that I will be down in the sun on a beach with a beverage or off in the rain forest. :)

You win. I give up.:whiteflag:

Play nice.

Just don't let John Hammond rope you into going out to his island while you're down there... :readit:

The GDP report included some key inflation readings known as the price deflator, which measures all prices paid in the quarter, and the core PCE deflator, which measures prices paid by consumers, excluding volatile food and energy items.

"Can we just leave out the bad stuff?"
bush_head2.jpg

Just in Late NOV when this thread was opened... Everything was wonderful...very funny .

I stand REDEEMED by one of my worst critics on here :cheer:

Back