recession fear mongers: Economy best in four years

Since Darla was kind enough to post this.....

1) I never said we didn't need ANY funding... that is YOUR strawman

2) I said MD Anderson gets the majority of their funding from sources other than the Federal government.... and they do... over 90% comes from a source other than the Fed.

3) You are a fucking disingenious strawman creating idiot. Which is why you are on IA.

LOL

How else have you made him go to the edge? And please the more details the better when I respond in quotes.

By deliberately misquoting me. Creating one strawman after another. By cherry picking data and mixing it together and calling it proof of his position. Basically by being a complete fucking moron.

Hey! I was hoping no one would remember that.

Really, that was before his "Bush is 100% right, anyone who opposes the war hates America & they hate us for our freedoms" transformation....

HaHa! You know I wouldn't forget a former Gulliani-supporter!

:pke::)

LMAO. No, but that did just make me laugh out loud. Thanks a lot.

Another reason I sent you that PM.... you just never know when the retard is going to pipe in and try to put words in my mouth. Notice where HIS mind went. Totally disgusting, yet I suppose you really can't blame a retard for being a moron.

Another reason I sent you that PM.... you just never know when the retard is going to pipe in and try to put words in my mouth. Notice where HIS mind went. Totally disgusting, yet I suppose you really can't blame a retard for being a moron.

Seriously SF, we've all been owned once or twice on the board. There's really no need to lash out at your owner.

Seriously SF, we've all been owned once or twice on the board. There's really no need to lash out at your owner.

No question I have been on the wrong side before. But not once has that idiot been the one to "own" me. Post a link to that thread and I bet you find the response that shows how he cherry picked one years data and I would also bet that I responded to his cherry picking.

No question I have been on the wrong side before. But not once has that idiot been the one to "own" me. Post a link to that thread and I bet you find the response that shows how he cherry picked one years data and I would also bet that I responded to his cherry picking.

I don't know. The link he posted sounded like an owning to me. But I can understand the shame in once again getting owned by a liberal.

Back