Relativity

f59477d2d1b52c8c6c516119f9ebf42b.png

All [BidenPresident] do(es) is post hate on this forum sprinkled in with a teensy bit of content.
It was very kind of you to list only BidenPresident's most intelligent and insightful contributions to JPP. Now even conical tapered lug nuts can enjoy his brilliance.

giphy.gif

Another thread you should be banned from. :)

That's not a bad experiment.

He says he hates me but loves the topics of my thread.
He doesn't need to rely on me to think up fascinating topics for him. I'm sure he's capable of thinking up his own topics and his own threads

That's not a bad experiment.

He says he hates me but loves the topics of my thread.
He doesn't need to rely on me to think up fascinating topics for him. I'm sure he's capable of thinking up his own topics and his own threads
Agreed on a good experiment. :thup:

I wish everyone would hate Cypress like I do! :cuss:
I spend 8 hours a day trolling on Cypress' threads and they inspire me to frantically google for tidbits of scientific information I use without attribution.
Maybe you should start your own threads.r

And/or "slow". A below average IQ. He lies and thinks no one notices. It's really odd. Like watching a six year old blame the family dog for stealing cookies out of a cabinet.

She's literally the first poster I am aware of on JPP to lie about having a glorious Phd.

She's literally the first poster I am aware of on JPP to lie about having a glorious Phd.

Certainly an odd character. The fact he lies about things and thinks he gets away with it displays a distinctive lack of maturity for his age.

Back