Relativity

B-b-b-b-bullshit.

(I never said ANYTHING to you about string theory AT ALL AT ANY POINT. So you are either wrong or lying. Which is it? If you think you are right then show me the proof.)

When I spoke to some of the underlying principles of String theory you hollered that I googled it -->
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...he-real-atoms-of-nature&p=5769000#post5769000

But I'm not surprised that you didn't actually recognize I was writing about some basic principles of string theory.

So I need to just assume you are lying whenever you holler that I supposedly googled something without attribution?

You are so stuck up your own asshole that you can't even tell when someone is MOCKING you.

You poor, simpleton. You only IMAGINE you are the pretentious intellectual you pose as on here.

Pity. I actually thought there might be some intellect in there.

You are so stuck up your own asshole that you can't even tell when someone is MOCKING you.

You poor, simpleton. You only IMAGINE you are the pretentious intellectual you pose as on here.

Pity. I actually thought there might be some intellect in there.

Explain how I would know that you are just kidding around, aka "mocking" me about supposed googling without attribution

And when you actually believe (but mistakenly so) that I am googling without attribution

Explain how I would know that you are just kidding around, aka "mocking" me about googling without attribution

And when you actually believe (but mistakenly) that I am googling without attribution

Are you autistic? I'm seriously asking because I don't want to insult someone on the spectrum. It should have been obvious to one who can properly function in terms of social cues.

Are you autistic? I'm seriously asking because I don't want to insult someone on the spectrum. It should have been obvious to one who can properly function in terms of social cues.

So there's no way to tell when you are lying, and when you actually believe something.

You're a fucking dimwit.

You obviously don't think that.

Threads I author are your favorite place on the internet.

Clearly they inspire you to spend hours reading everything I write and prompt you to do countless hours of frantic google research projects.

You obviously don't think that.

Threads I author are your favorite place on the internet.

THis is your biggest problem. An utter lack of logic. I don't like YOU...I like the TOPIC...you add almost NOTHING to any topic. I like to challenge ideas but you can't handle it.

(IN all actuality I kinda dig watching you whine when someone so much as mildly challenges you...it helps me be sure of my estimation that you are a failed intellectual who doesn't really have the grey matter to back up his dreams of who he is. You are a loser.)

So there's no way to tell when you are lying, and when you actually believe something.

Are you? (I am not lying here...I honestly do NOT want to insult someone on the spectrum. If you are it would be fine with me. In fact it would wildly moderate how I treat your posts. In reality it would make me RESPECT YOU quite a lot more than I do currently.)

Are you? (I am not lying here...I honestly do NOT want to insult someone on the spectrum. If you are it would be fine with me. In fact it would wildly moderate how I treat your posts. In reality it would make me RESPECT YOU quite a lot more than I do currently.)

OMG

:cuss:I don't like YOU... helps me be sure of my estimation that you are a failed intellectual who doesn't really have the grey matter to back up his dreams of who he is. You are a loser.):cuss:

If you actually believed any of that, you wouldn't be spending eight hours a day on theads I author.

It's actually pretty funny that you believe people come to an obscure message board to build a reputation for themselves.

95 percent of the posters on JPP think most of my thread topics are mind numbingly boring and completely ingnore them. If I had such a fragile ego I needed JPP to boost my reputation, then I am going about it in a very stupid way.

I have only limited interest in political cheap shots and gossip. There's plenty of that on JPP if you can pry yourself away from my threads.

One thing college taught me about the learning experience: it's not enough to read words someone else wrote in a book. I have to find ways to integrate that information and be able to describe it in my own words --> you didn't even recognize I was articulating principles of string theory when I wote about it. Some of my threads are self serving in that way, but I'm lucky if DU, Niftyniblick, Domer, Bidenpresident, Evince, even Yakuda want to join in constructively.

One thing college taught me about the learning experience:

That it wasn't for you?

it's not enough to read words someone else wrote in a book.

That's literally all you ever do. that's why you get so bent when anyone even modestly challenges your perception of what the words meant.

Bidenpresident, ...want to join in constructively.

LOL

HEre's BP's usual responses (these are COMPLETE POSTS....)

you are a very stupid asshole
You are a very stupid person.
You are intellectually a jerkoff moron.
fuck you shit head
go kill yourself you piece of shit
you're an asshole
you are retarded
You are a fucking stupid person.
Are you always drunk or just fucking stupid?!
you are a fucking idiot
pooh pooh caa caa
I never read your posts Earl because you're a fucking pussy.
Earl the Pussy
Wow, never realized how fucking dumb you people are.
you are lost in jerkdom
You are a boring idiot.
you are a bore
you're a waste
go kill yourself you worthless troll
you're a fucking idiot
Shut the fuck up you useless troll.
you are a stupid person
You are seriously too stupid to waste time with.
fuck you scumbag
you are very stupid
you are a moron

I don't like YOU...I like the TOPIC...
You can start your own threads, instead of waiting around for me to think up topics that fascinate you, and inspire you to spend eight hours a day on my threads doing frantic google research projects.

Back