Relativity

And you are just on here wasting a thread. What is your opinion on the abuse of Relativity or Quantum Mechanics?
^^^
One of the thread’s biggest trolls is now a self-appointed hall monitor. :rofl2:

7xtdiz.jpg

Here is a version of what actually transpired:

You certainly don't understand the article.

But you have definitely firmed up my decision today. Thanks.

(Hey, forgot: good googling on that Trinity College paper you found....except YOU DIDN"T FIND THE ACTUAL ARTICLE. You found a pop-science distillation. You don't understand the science you read....that's why you always post OTHER people's stuff. But kudos on the Googling!)

I falsely accused Cypress of making up some retarded bullshit about quantum physics and conciousness, but I didn't realize this was an actual area of scientific research until Cypress showed me.

I frantically Google to find little tidbits of scientific information!!
Obviously.

But it's really funny that when you accused me of frantically googling, it blew up in your face. Because I showed you unequivocal proof I had invested time off-forum reading and learning about string theory long before today.

Obviously.

But it's really funny that when you accused me of frantically googling, it blew up in your face. Because I showed you unequivocal proof I had invested time off-forum reading and learning about string theory long before today.

B-b-b-b-bullshit.

(I never said ANYTHING to you about string theory AT ALL AT ANY POINT. So you are either wrong or lying. Which is it? If you think you are right then show me the proof.)

Nah, I think you know. If you don't, well, it's not a problem either. You know what you know, "Helicopter Pilot".
^^^
Doesn't know what "dope" is, other than being one, nor what a helicopter pilot does, unless it's his fetish Prince Andrew.

Back