Religion Poll

How would you classify your belief system?

• Total voters
i contemplated putting in the fake/jokey/troll-y religions but then everyone would choose those answers ;)

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪;1169539 said:
i contemplated putting in the fake/jokey/troll-y religions but then everyone would choose those answers ;)

Oh I'm very serious about it (as in, I find it the most reasonable of beliefs). God(s) are something we are incapable of understanding, who generally don't even notice humanity, much less actually care about it. Occasionally, for reasons that we obviously cannot understand because we are not capable of doing so, a god may bless us with something (usually) knowledge, but at great cost (madness).

Oh I'm very serious about it (as in, I find it the most reasonable of beliefs). God(s) are something we are incapable of understanding, who generally don't even notice humanity, much less actually care about it. Occasionally, for reasons that we obviously cannot understand because we are not capable of doing so, a god may bless us with something (usually) knowledge, but at great cost (madness).

I don't know why that appeals to me so much, but it does.

religio-evidence_3.jpg

You didn't post the 5th religious belief. I'm an apathist. I don't care. Religion is boring. I have better things to do with my time then worry about invisible people in the sky who are omniscient and omnipotent but somehow can't seem to manage money.

Back