Remember when they claimed Jesus was a Liberal?

RepublicanJesus6.jpg

1. Do you think Jesus the Liberal would have been with the yea's or ney's on the vote to include God and affirm Jerusalem as capital of Israel?

2. Would YOU have been among the booing, or do you support the DNC platform, affirming God and Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?

STILL no answer? :dunno:

So, would Liberal Jesus have booed the decision to include God in the DNC platform?

Would he have been with the nays or yeas on the vote regarding Jerusalem being Israel's capital?

Can one of you "Jesus Was a Liberal" people answer me???

Attention Shoppers: We have questions piling up on thread 43972!

Do you think Jesus the Liberal would have been with the yea's or ney's on the vote to include God and affirm Jerusalem as capital of Israel?

Would YOU have been among the booing, or do you support the DNC platform, affirming God and Jerusalem and the capital of Israel?

Inquiring Minds want to know!!

Jesus didn't do politics or give a rats ass about a platform.

Inquiring minds should ask themselves if Jesus involved himself in the politics of his day.

Krishna predates Jesus, also, look at the similarities:

Called the Son of God, Savior, lion of the tribe

Step father a carpenter

Of royal descent

Both sent from Heaven, took human firm

Both went into the wilderness before public life

Both healed the sick

Cast out demons

Raised the dead

Said, "I am the resurrection"

Was crucified

Resurrected from the dead

ABSOLUTELY on point.

Well, Gandhi, like I correctly stated, was Hindu. And again, my spiritual beliefs do not include a God that gets mad because I curse. If I truly did something to cause you direct or indirect harm, that wouldn't be conducive with my spiritual belief.

Oh I know you disagree. In spite of the fact that you have absolutely no evidence of me being confused, screwy, or hate-filled, you have made the bigoted determination I must be, and nothing will change your bigoted mind about that. You've made it abundantly clear.

Every post you make proves you are confused, screwy and hatefilled.

Jesus as a con, denying healthcare to children, cutting food stamps, cutting WIC, raising the retirement age of manual laborers, privatizing social security, changing medicare to a voucher system,
supporting needless wars, empire building, cutting taxes on the wealthy, giving extra tax breaks to the money changers, this very thread is proof of your utter insanity. Your asinine proclamations do your cause a dis-service, every bit as much as yurt's constant lies and Simplefreak's nonstop manipulation and distortion of the truth.

Every post you make proves you are confused, screwy and hatefilled.

Jesus as a con, denying healthcare to children, cutting food stamps, cutting WIC, raising the retirement age of manual laborers, privatizing social security, changing medicare to a voucher system,
supporting needless wars, empire building, cutting taxes on the wealthy, giving extra tax breaks to the money changers, this very thread is proof of your utter insanity. Your asinine proclamations do your cause a dis-service, every bit as much as yurt's constant lies and Simplefreak's nonstop manipulation and distortion of the truth.

Oh, look at the verse that fits. :)

2 The Pharisees and the teachers of the Law are experts in the Law of Moses. 3 So obey everything they teach you, but don’t do as they do. After all, they say one thing and do something else.

4 They pile heavy burdens on people’s shoulders and won’t lift a finger to help.

She's an atheist. You call yourself by His name. You WILL be held to a higher standard, just like you attempt to do to everybody you encounter.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

By the same measure with which you judge, you will be judged.

He that is without sin - and etc. You know the drill. Did you really think you could act like this, with no repercussions?

Fuck off.
All you want to do is make excuses for the dumbfuckery of the Liberal Left Loony Moonbats.
For a group that say they don't believe in God or the Bible, you guys sure as hell talk about it more then the believers do.

So, would Liberal Jesus have booed the decision to include God in the DNC platform?

Would he have been with the nays or yeas on the vote regarding Jerusalem being Israel's capital?

Can one of you "Jesus Was a Liberal" people answer me???

You're trying to get a reasonable response, from non-reasonable dumbfucks.
It's not about what they think, it's about what they feel.

...For a group that say they don't believe in God or the Bible, you guys sure as hell talk about it more then the believers do.

For someone who supposedly believes in God and the Bible you sure do a shitty job of following 'em.

Okay, so he wouldn't have been a Liberal? Thanks! That's what I thought too!

What a reach.

Being liberal does not just mean that you vote for democrats, or that you even vote at all .. or involve yourself in political platforms.

I repeat .. if you have to ask if Jesus was a liberal then you know nothing of the character of Jesus.

End of story.

Fuck off.
All you want to do is make excuses for the dumbfuckery of the Liberal Left Loony Moonbats.
For a group that say they don't believe in God or the Bible, you guys sure as hell talk about it more then the believers do.

Sorry, but who, exactly, speaks for all liberals as a group?

Back