Remember when they claimed Jesus was a Liberal?

Jesus would not have been a Liberal. In fact, he would have probably kicked over their tables at the DNC and raised hell.

Not. Who better exemplifies the following? Hint: The Republicans think the poor need to suffer and do without, while all the wealth and glory is given to the rich.

Matthew 25:31-46

The Sheep and the Goats

[SUP]31 [/SUP]“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. [SUP]32 [/SUP]All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. [SUP]33 [/SUP]He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
[SUP]34 [/SUP]“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. [SUP]35 [/SUP]For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, [SUP]36 [/SUP]I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
[SUP]37 [/SUP]“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? [SUP]38 [/SUP]When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? [SUP]39 [/SUP]When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
[SUP]40 [/SUP]“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
[SUP]41 [/SUP]“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. [SUP]42 [/SUP]For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, [SUP]43 [/SUP]I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
[SUP]44 [/SUP]“They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
[SUP]45 [/SUP]“He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
[SUP]46 [/SUP]“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

would Jesus have promoted unlimited access to abortion?.......would Jesus have promoted easing restrictions on recreational drugs?....would Jesus have preached render unto Caesar that which you can take from your neighbor?.....would Jesus have repeated lies like this?...
The Republicans think the poor need to suffer and do without, while all the wealth and glory is given to the rich.

there was a guy who better reflected the character of modern liberals in the Bible....at one point he complained to Jesus about the waste of a woman pouring perfume on Jesus feet.....he said that it could have been sold and used to feed the poor......the Bible also notes that his motive was actually to have gained control of the money so that he might appropriate some of it to his own benefit.....later, he sold Jesus for thirty pieces of silver.....

Last edited:
What is that verse about how pure and impure cannot come from the same source .. yet here you are, calling a woman a cunt in one post and preaching the gospel according to PiMP in another.

????....name one......

Who was the "Son of God?"

Long before Jesus it was Hercules (Erakles). Before Hercules it was Horus.

Both Jesus and Hercules were born to their mothers from a union with God.

Hera wanted to kill Hercules as a child, Herod wanted to kill Jesus as a child.

Hercules traveled the earth as a man helping mankind and performed miraculous deeds. Jesus did the same thing.

Both performed 12 labors.

Hercules died, was resurrected by Zeus, and ascended to Olympus as a God. Jesus was crucified, resurrected, and ascended to heaven.

There are other parallels ,, but they are both parallels to many other deities that came before them.

What is that verse about how pure and impure cannot come from the same source .. yet here you are, calling a woman a cunt in one post and preaching the gospel according to PiMP in another.

And here you are proselytizing and quoting scriptures when your party literally BOOED God at their convention!

Who was the "Son of God?"

Long before Jesus it was Hercules (Erakles). Before Hercules it was Horus.

Both Jesus and Hercules were born to their mothers from a union with God.

Hera wanted to kill Hercules as a child, Herod wanted to kill Jesus as a child.

Hercules traveled the earth as a man helping mankind and performed miraculous deeds. Jesus did the same thing.

Both performed 12 labors.

Hercules died, was resurrected by Zeus, and ascended to Olympus as a God. Jesus was crucified, resurrected, and ascended to heaven.

There are other parallels ,, but they are both parallels to many other deities that came before them.

Krishna predates Jesus, also, look at the similarities:

Called the Son of God, Savior, lion of the tribe

Step father a carpenter

Of royal descent

Both sent from Heaven, took human firm

Both went into the wilderness before public life

Both healed the sick

Cast out demons

Raised the dead

Said, "I am the resurrection"

Was crucified

Resurrected from the dead

I've never claimed to the source of any purity....I am merely a prophet.....

Both Jesus and Hercules were born to their mothers from a union with God.....Hercules was a child conceived by sexual intercourse between Zeus and Alcmene.....Jesus was God incarnate....if there was an actual parallel, Hercules would have been Zeus....

Hera wanted to kill Hercules as a child, Herod wanted to kill Jesus as a child.....Hera wanted to kill Hercules as a grown up because she found out about Zeus and Alcmene......Herod wanted to kill Jesus as an infant because he thought he was going to challenge him for kingship of Israel....

Hercules traveled the earth as a man helping mankind and performed miraculous deeds. Jesus did the same thing......miracles are pretty much proforma for all deities....

Both performed 12 labors.....this would be true if Jesus actually had performed 12 labors......since he didn't it falls a bit short of being a parallel...

Hercules died, was resurrected by Zeus, and ascended to Olympus as a God. Jesus was crucified, resurrected, and ascended to heaven......Hercules was poisoned by his wife because she was jealous.....he died and stayed dead......not much of a parallel....
http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/herculesarticles/f/112807HerculesD.htm

Both Jesus and Hercules were born to their mothers from a union with God.....Hercules was a child conceived by sexual intercourse between Zeus and Alcmene.....Jesus was God incarnate....if there was an actual parallel, Hercules would have been Zeus....

Hera wanted to kill Hercules as a child, Herod wanted to kill Jesus as a child.....Hera wanted to kill Hercules as a grown up because she found out about Zeus and Alcmene......Herod wanted to kill Jesus as an infant because he thought he was going to challenge him for kingship of Israel....

Hercules traveled the earth as a man helping mankind and performed miraculous deeds. Jesus did the same thing......miracles are pretty much proforma for all deities....

Both performed 12 labors.....this would be true if Jesus actually had performed 12 labors......since he didn't it falls a bit short of being a parallel...

Hercules died, was resurrected by Zeus, and ascended to Olympus as a God. Jesus was crucified, resurrected, and ascended to heaven......Hercules was poisoned by his wife because she was jealous.....he died and stayed dead......not much of a parallel....
http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/herculesarticles/f/112807HerculesD.htm

...and the dish ran away with the spoon...

:rofl2:

Krishna predates Jesus, also, look at the similarities:

Called the Son of God, Savior, lion of the tribe

Step father a carpenter

Of royal descent

Both sent from Heaven, took human firm

Both went into the wilderness before public life

Both healed the sick

Cast out demons

Raised the dead

Said, "I am the resurrection"

Was crucified

Resurrected from the dead

apparently you know even less about Krishna than you do about Jesus...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krishna

Krishna was a prince, not a carpenter.....his parents were in prison when he was born.....no crucifixion (he was killed by a hunter while meditating under a tree).....no resurrection......falls a bit short, don't you think?....

:rofl2:

That voice you're hearing isn't Jesus, retard.

1 John 4:1
English Standard Version (ESV)
Test the Spirits

4*Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Back