Remember, you guys asked for it!

this one....

you posted it in response to this......apparently you now agree with the comment whole-heartedly....
so where in this post did I say you lied???????????
asking for a link that isn't from a far right source is NOT calling somebody a liar.

Tbird19482 said:

and you know this how?
please give us a link with real facts in it.
NOT some right wing propaganda out let like FOX
Have a nice day

so as I said I did not call you a liar then but I will now. YOU LIED when you said I called you a liar .
YOU ARE A LIAR.
Have a nice day

lol.....this is why we call demmycrats mindless cunts.....s it just that you are fucking desperate or are you so stupid you can't understand your own posts?.........
we should call you DeshtheBird....
you called it right wing propaganda and when I called you on it you said "everyone does it"......which set if "real facts" do you want to run with......

in summary of the HarmUs interview......."what everyone should realize is that my values have not changed"........therefore, she's still the same woman when she earned her reputation as the most lib'rul Senator we ever had......

so where in this post did I say you lied???????????
asking for a link that isn't from a far right source is NOT calling somebody a liar.

Tbird19482 said:

and you know this how?
Have a nice day

so as I said I did not call you a liar then but I will now. YOU LIED when you said I called you a liar .
YOU ARE A LIAR.
Have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO DENY YOUR OWN POSTS!

VP Kamala Harris to give Interview with CNN!

So, how did that work out for you - Comrade...

iu

Great, huge viewership and high ratings.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you really WANT that?

Even though the program was scripted,
even though the program was prerecorded,
even though the program is heavily edited;

Kamala and Tampon Tim were caught in a disaster! Even CNN has to have SOMETHING to work with!

Back