Remember, you guys asked for it!

They're starting to play the edited clips from the interview.... "My values haven't changed..." Word salad, word salad... Has a multiple choice question...She can't answer... Word salad, word salad...(She is not very smart)...lol "Deadlines around time"....word salad, word salad...
And she looks miserable...what happened to the "JOY"? Walz was no help....
There's some problems here...will anyone even be watching?...;)
Reality is seeping in...
( But I love this fake Georgia accent!!!!! Same exact speech...different, very special accent...lol...)
KnDoDYg.jpg

WOW the big man calling me all kinds of names but CAN'T show us were I said you LIED.
YOU made the accusation that I said you lied so POST where I did concerning Harris getting the questions ahead of time.
have a nice day you lying POS
DON'T TRY TO DENY YOUR OWN POSTS!

I can see it now:
Interviewer: "Madam VP, many on the right are saying you're flip-flopping on several issues and actually adopting President Trump's position", how would you respond"?

VP DEI hire: "(word salad, word salad, word salad)", ..."consider the passage of time"... "convicted felon"... "former prosecutor!"!

Interviewer: "Thank you, that was very insightful. Mr. Walz, do you have anything to add"?

Comrade walnutz: "This reminds me of back when I was a command sergeant major delta force navy seal ranger astronaut in the space force"
"An anonymous guy said "hey, why'd you go to china so much"? and I just said 'cuz china's so cool".

Interviewer: "Interesting, Madam VP, how do you plan to address inflation"?

VP DEI hire: "Tax the rich!... convicted felon... former prosecutor!"

Interviewer: "I'm afraid that's all the time we have this evening, I want to thank my guests for this tough, hard-hitting interview"
"As you make your choice this November, please keep this in mind: "Tax the rich!... convicted felon... former prosecutor!". "The choice is clear".
Or maybe...

Interviewer: "We're so happy you came unburdened by the past and imagining a future present! So, what direction do you plan to take in office?"

Kameltoe: "You so serve B! You ate that outfit! I chillin' with my giga chad and we're so back! We have to rizz up the homies 'n smack that soysack who is so over..."

It goes downhill from there...

The big lie in all of it will be in referring to it as an "interview." It will be a political campaign ad, written by the DNC as all DNC political campaigns are written. We should all be honest with ourselves and refer to it as Kamala's "CNN Glamour Profile."

Followup: Surprise, surprise! Kamalalalalalalalalalala's CNN "interview" is being characterized as a campaign ad. Who would have ever guessed?

The entire profile lasts 17:20 and I'll run through the opening for you, on the highly unlikely off-chance that you somehow missed it:

First 3 minutes and 30 seconds: Pure Kamala campaign ad, paid-for by CNN. Sheer excitement at the prospect of Kamala's election, and amazement over her incredible story leading up to her dramatic acceptance of the Democrat nomination for President. You - Go - Girl !

3:30 - 3:45: Sheer excitement over Kamala having the shortest amount of time to campaign than any candidate EV-AH!
3:45: QUESTION (for Harris): If you are elected, what would you do on Day #1 in the White House?
3:54 - 4:50: Well, there are several things. I will do what I can to strengthen and support the middle class. When I look at the aspirations, the goals, the ambitions of the American people, I think that people are ready for a new way forward. [continued incoherence leading into generic, semi-intelligible Trump-bashing]
4:51: QUESTION (for Harris): What would you do on Day #1?
4:52 - 5:31: Day #1 is going to be about implementing my plan for what I call an "Opportunity Economy." I've already laid out a number of proposals in that regard, which includes what we're going to do to bring down the costs of everything, what we're going to do to invest in America's small businesses, invest in families, for example extending the child tax credit, [general review of the Child Tax Credit]. So there are a number of things on Day #1.
5:32: QUESTION (for Walz): What about you?
5:33- 5:55: Well, I'm excited about this agenda too, as I've said, the idea of inspiring America to what can be, and I think that many of these things that the Vice President is proposing are things that we share in values, and the Child Tax Credit is one that we know reduces childhood poverty by a third. We did it in Minnesota and to have a Federal partner in this, unbelievable I think in the impact that we can make.

Thereafter:

* Kamala blames COVID for everything that was worse during that Biden/Harris tenure than during the Trump tenure, which was mismanagement by Donald Trump. Her priority was to rescue Americans, causing the US to completely recover faster than any other country. (with no interview-type "cross examination" on this by the profiler)

* Admission that prices are still too high, so we need price controls (with no interview-type "cross examination" on this by the profiler)

* References to various tax credits

* Kamala explains that she didn't do any of the above during her term as VP because she had to take care of COVID.

* Indicated that a number of things that Trump was going to do involving Medicare didn't happen, but she certainly did them and now seniors are happy. She met a grandmother who was paying $$thousands/month for insulin, and Kamala capped those costs and solved that problem.

* Regarding whether Bidenomics is a success, by bringing manufacturing back to the US, by reducing childhood poverty by 50%, by investing in the American people, by bringing business back to America, by improving the supply chain, by not relying on foreign governments, she believes that that's "Good Work" but that there's more to do. (there was no interview-type "cross examination" on this by the profiler)

* Whereas Kamala supported the Green New Deal and called for a ban on fracking, she really wants Pennsylvania's support so she insists that she will not ban fracking. She was very clear that her values have not changed and that we must take steps to protect against a clear crisis of the Climate, but based on everything that she has accomplished already, she can let fracking slide, ... and she really wants Pensylvania's support, which is why she cast the tie-breaking vote to allow more fracking leases.

* Regarding the historic mass illegal immigration that occurred while she was border czar, the reason that she waited 3-and-a-half years to implement sweeping asylum restrictions was that ... there were benefits to businesses to allowing the illegals to pour in. And when Kamala tried to craft a bill with bipartisan support in Congress to clamp down on illegal immigration, Donald Trump killed it so that Kamala wouldn't have it to run on. (this was not challenged in any way by the profiler)

* Whereas she stated in a DNC debate that the border should be open, she now believes firmly that there should be "consequences" for entering the US illegaly. Kamala claims that she alone has prosecuted "transnational" crimes. (the profiler didn't mention that Trump did as well as President).

* The Climate Crisis is real, and it is an urgent matter. She has set timetables for the US and the globe regarding greenhouse gases and other things. (absolutely no science was discussed and nothing was challenged)

* Incoherent rambling. It's important to generate consensus. Her values have not changed. Rambling, interrupted by profiler or she would have gone on forever.

* She would definitely appoint a RINO to her cabinet, because the American public would benefit from the diversity of ideas by adding yet another TDS-infected member of the DNC thought-collective to where the most important decisions are being made.

The end.

I wonder...

The "interview" CNN put on air was 18 minutes. How many minutes ended up on the floor of the editing room? 42 would be my guess. CNN likely had to trim out more than they kept because Harris was so awful...

I wonder...

The "interview" CNN put on air was 18 minutes. How many minutes ended up on the floor of the editing room? 42 would be my guess. CNN likely had to trim out more than they kept because Harris was so awful...
And they are propagandists for the Evil American Empire not journalists.

Or maybe...

Interviewer: "We're so happy you came unburdened by the past and imagining a future present! So, what direction do you plan to take in office?"

Kameltoe: "You so serve B! You ate that outfit! I chillin' with my giga chad and we're so back! We have to rizz up the homies 'n smack that soysack who is so over..."

It goes downhill from there...
She might have been better off if this had happened...;)

well I never saw it what post was that?
I don't think you ever did you lie so much.
IF you did post it you should be able to tell me the number of the post.
this one....

and you know this how?
please give us a link with real facts in it.
NOT some right wing propaganda out let like FOX
Have a nice day
you posted it in response to this......apparently you now agree with the comment whole-heartedly......I guess in the meantime your opinions, like those of VP HarmUs, have "evolved"......
All the questions will be agreed upon and Kamala will have them in advance. Big freaken willie.

Last edited:
Back