Remember, you guys asked for it!

Actually this is shockingly telling. She is inept and not the caliber of person who can play President of the United States on the world stage.
Trump held one with both Vance and Pence, in fact, most Presidential candidates hold joint interviews with the VP choice.

Nothing to see here.

I hope she won’t go to the network found liable for lying about politics.
Is that the asinine excuse you wat to use? She could do it live on Fox unlike the one tonight that way there is no editing to be done. Oh right but she won't because the "tough" prosecutor is a pussy of Jarod proportions

Everything that ExpressLane posted is true.

You are so uninformed and stupid and illiterate that you should just answer the phones.
Cite? Why do you make shit up?

Can you offer a link to these made up claims?

VP Kamala Harris to give Interview with CNN!
Her VP there to hold her hand... because she can't do a "Big Girl" live presser with some folks that may ask difficult questions. Instead she has to have a man there to hold her hand and be questioned in an edited format by a woman who was nearly orgasmic when it was announced she was running....

I'm fascinated that you think this is going to be a great boon for her.

Cite? Why do you make shit up?

Can you offer a link to these made up claims?
Everything that ExpressLane posted has been cited and referenced dozens of times.

I have had to inform and educate you dozens of times. You won't research anything and depend on us to keep you informed.

Do your own research for once in your life.

CNN settles defamation lawsuit with Kentucky teen in ...
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › article › world
Jan 8, 2020 — CNN has settled with a Kentucky teenager who sued the network for defamation over its coverage of his encounter with a Native American at ...

Damnation, I had to inform him again.

Damo, you are a witness,,,tell Jarod he owes me big money.

These leftist seem to think they're invisible and that no can see their bs
Trump will eat her lunch and take her milk money...if she shows up at the debate/s.

No prerecording and editing and no one to hold her hand.

Reactions: TOP
The big lie in all of it will be in referring to it as an "interview." It will be a political campaign ad, written by the DNC as all DNC political campaigns are written.

We should all be honest with ourselves and refer to it as Kamala's "CNN Glamour Profile."

949b45ad4ceb33ccc0ba825e49f57250.jpg

CNN: Kamala, tell us how, on Day #1 of your Presidency, you will transform the country into not having any problems ever again.

Kamala: Well, the country ... is all of us ... OK? What people have to understand ... is that problems are made ... by people, and if we all come together, as I know we can, in our country, we can stop making the problems ... that we are making, OK?

giphy.webp
Indeed.

Back