Remember, you guys asked for it!

lol......you're the fucking idiot that accused me of lying when I said they would give VP HarmUs the questions in advance.......gosh you're a dumbfuck.......
STOP lying , I NEVER accused you of lying when you said they would give her the questions, I ask you if they did also give Trump them too.
have a nice day you " DUMBFUCK "

CNN ANNOUNCES “THE FIRST INTERVIEW: HARRIS & WALZ A CNN EXCLUSIVE”
Dana Bash Exclusive First Interview with Vice President Kamala Harris and Governor Tim Walz

Airs Thursday, August 29th at 9pmET/PT on CNN, CNN International, CNN en Español, CNN Max, CNN.com and on CNN apps

Savannah, Georgia – (August 27, 2024) – Vice President Kamala Harris and Governor Tim Walz will sit down exclusively with CNN Anchor and Chief Political Correspondent Dana Bash from the crucial battleground state of Georgia for their first joint interview. The extensive interview, Harris’ first interview since becoming the Democratic nominee after President Joe Biden ended his campaign for reelection, will air in its entirety as a primetime special on Thursday, August 29th at 9pmET/PT and across CNN’s platforms.

The First Interview: Harris & Walz A CNN Exclusive will stream live for pay TV subscribers via CNN.com, CNN connected TV and mobile apps on Thursday, August 29th. The First Interview: Harris & Walz A CNN Exclusive will also be available on demand beginning Friday, August 30th to pay TV subscribers via CNN.com, CNN connected TV and mobile apps, and Cable Operator Platforms.

Pre-recorded, scripted, and edited; is not live, Void.

DON'T TRY TO DENY YOUR OWN POSTS! DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON ANYBODY ELSE!
FUCK YOU you lying POS
SHOW us where I said you lied about them giving her the questions,
YOU just keep making yourself look like a bigger liar and an ASSHOLE EVERY TIME YOU post.
Have a nice day ASSHOLE

STOP lying , I NEVER accused you of lying when you said they would give her the questions, I ask you if they did also give Trump them too.
have a nice day you " DUMBFUCK "
you cunts are dumber than shit......

and you know this how?
please give us a link with real facts in it.
NOT some right wing propaganda out let like FOX
Have a nice day

It will be taped on the bus tour and the tape (highly edited) will be aired at 9PM per the LA Times.
Couldn't it
FUCK YOU you lying POS
SHOW us where I said you lied about them giving her the questions,
YOU just keep making yourself look like a bigger liar and an ASSHOLE EVERY TIME YOU post.
Have a nice day ASSHOLE
They probably gave Dana the questions...;)

Back