Remember, you guys asked for it!

Trump supporting men are starting to look like PUSSY MEN!

Do you Pussy men actually think your wives, daughters, and sisters, are voting for cowards- PUSSY TRUMP and J.D. PUSSY BOY!

Hilarious pretentious sexist idiots!

YOU BETTER WATCH THEM VOTE!
More Joy from the little lizard.

Reactions: TOP
And she's being slammed hard for it to be pre-taped and edited before release and having to bring Elmer Fudd her VP pick along like an emotional support animal, to prop her up. Yea, that's gonna do the trick!
Wahhh, she’s doing an interview like we demanded!

You answered
your own questions... Thanks for Is confirming all the reasons that it's bad that she can't speak on her own...lol... And
Ccouldn't possibly lead this country... My goodness... she can't even speak properly in front of a high school band class... Those poor children....lol I would have given those kids the day off to recover from that...
So you aren't actually interested in her policies?

We knew that.

So you aren't actually interested in her policies?

We knew that.
When is she going to let us know about her actual policies....tonight? This is what happens when you guys order a last minute candidate from Temu...;)

Her emotional support governor. Even Dementia Joe could do solo interviews.
Actually this is shockingly telling. She is inept and not the caliber of person who can play President of the United States on the world stage.

When is she going to let us know about her actual policies....tonight? This is what happens when you guys order a last minute candidate from Temu...;)
You just said that you aren't interested in WHAT she has to say as much as you are interested in how the questions are asked.

Best if you don't even watch.

You just said that you aren't interested in WHAT she has to say as much as you are interested in how the questions are asked.

Best if you don't even watch.
I probably won't watch...I'll just check in here...:) I don't need to see edited softball questions... that tells me nothing... That doesn't tell anyone anything...

Last edited:
Are you trying to respond to me?

I'm criticizing his entire history with women, and I reject your characterization of both Harris and Daniels. Harris had a relationship. It's nothing like Trump's history.

Misogyny really runs deep on the right. It's kind of depressing.
It does. What makes this even more astounding is that ExpressLane is a female misogynist. She's not alone; her toxic twin sister is exactly the same way and has never met a rape victim that she couldn't blame for her assault.

Back