Remember, you guys asked for it!

Trump supporting men are starting to look like PUSSY MEN!

Do you Pussy men actually think your wives, daughters, and sisters, are voting for cowards- PUSSY TRUMP and J.D. PUSSY BOY!

Hilarious pretentious sexist idiots!

YOU BETTER WATCH THEM VOTE!
Your woman is voting for Trump. She is sick of your woke self. She knows real men like real men like Trump. Fight Fight Fight.

1724904811069.png

Oh, please. That's Tulsi's version of what happened. It's not reality.

I doubt you have seen those debates.
Oh I saw them and I saw Harris look like a deer in headlights when Tulsi confronted her about putting thousands of black men in prison for marijuana then laughing about her own marijuana use. Harris dropped out shortly after that.

Reactions: TOP
That's right he got shot then stood back up and wanted to continue to fight. He didn't have to bring an emotional support human with him either.

View attachment 30492

Real men treat women with respect. They don't do the things to women that Trump has done - and they don't talk about women like Trump has talked about them.

Trump is a weak man pretending to be strong. Discerning people recognize that without any issue.

Real men treat women with respect. They don't do the things to women that Trump has done - and they don't talk about women like Trump has talked about them.

Trump is a weak man pretending to be strong. Discerning people recognize that without any issue.
Real women don't sleep with married men to advance their careers. BTW Tump denies he slept with Stormy. Stormy is a woman that will say or do anything for money including being triple penetrated by 3 different dudes at the same time. She saw an opportunity to extort Trump for money and she took it. Trump is a germaphobe and would never raw dog a skank like her.

Reactions: TOP
Real women don't sleep with married men to advance their careers. BTW Tump denies he slept with Stormy. Stormy is a woman that will say or do anything for money including being triple penetrated by 3 different dudes at the same time. She saw an opportunity to extort Trump for money and she took it. Trump is a germaphobe and would never raw dog a skank like her.

Sure thing. Like it was only Stormy. And she absolutely told the truth, btw. Why was there hush money if she was lying?

You know how he is. You're just convincing yourself otherwise to justify your vote, but his history w/ women is clear. He's not a "real man."

Sure thing. Like it was only Stormy. And she absolutely told the truth, btw. Why was there hush money if she was lying?

You know how he is. You're just convincing yourself otherwise to justify your vote, but his history w/ women is clear. He's not a "real man."
He didn't want Melania embarrassed and it was only chump change for him.

He didn't want Melania embarrassed and it was only chump change for him.

Reality no longer matters to his supporters.

Actually, I'm not sure if it ever did.

The spell will break eventually. And there will be a whole lot of denial. Seen it too many times at this point. Politics can have a strange effect on the psychology of people.

Wow the cope is strong in this one.

You do realize you are criticizing Trump for sleeping with a skank. Harris IS THAT SKANK it is proven she was sleeping with a married man 30 years older than her to get a job.

Are you trying to respond to me?

I'm criticizing his entire history with women, and I reject your characterization of both Harris and Daniels. Harris had a relationship. It's nothing like Trump's history.

Misogyny really runs deep on the right. It's kind of depressing.

Reality no longer matters to his supporters.

Actually, I'm not sure if it ever did.

The spell will break eventually. And there will be a whole lot of denial. Seen it too many times at this point. Politics can have a strange effect on the psychology of people.
I support Trump for his policies not his morals. Just like I supported Clinton for his policies not his morals.

Are you trying to respond to me?

I'm criticizing his entire history with women, and I reject your characterization of both Harris and Daniels. Harris had a relationship. It's nothing like Trump's history.

Misogyny really runs deep on the right. It's kind of depressing.
With a married man that was 30 years older than her and she got a job and a BMW from him. We call that being a whore. Misandry runs deep on the left.

Last edited:
Back