Remember, you guys asked for it!

I can actually accept that. I get that many voters want policies that support what they want to see for America.

But I take some issue w/ the mythologizing of Trump himself, and the "real man" talk. He's not that. He's a small, insecure individual.
He doesn't have to bring anyone to a interviews with him. And he does not hesitate to go to hostile interviews. Harris RUNS from them.

All the questions will be agreed upon and Kamala will have them in advance. Big freaken willie.
The big lie in all of it will be in referring to it as an "interview." It will be a political campaign ad, written by the DNC as all DNC political campaigns are written.

We should all be honest with ourselves and refer to it as Kamala's "CNN Glamour Profile."

949b45ad4ceb33ccc0ba825e49f57250.jpg

CNN: Kamala, tell us how, on Day #1 of your Presidency, you will transform the country into not having any problems ever again.

Kamala: Well, the country ... is all of us ... OK? What people have to understand ... is that problems are made ... by people, and if we all come together, as I know we can, in our country, we can stop making the problems ... that we are making, OK?

giphy.webp

how do I know it is true ?
I don't watch fox so I haven't been told what is real or what isn't.
so IF you can post a link from a source that isn't a far right propaganda outlet like FOX it would be nice.
Have a nice day
FOX is owned and operated by leftists, idiot.

Trump supporting men are starting to look like PUSSY MEN!

Do you Pussy men actually think your wives, daughters, and sisters, are voting for cowards- PUSSY TRUMP and J.D. PUSSY BOY!

Hilarious pretentious sexist idiots!

YOU BETTER WATCH THEM VOTE!
Insult fallacies. No argument presented.

A recorded interview that will be edited and she had to have Elmer Fudd to help her.

Mommy, Mommy!

Too funny.

Why is that bad?
She can't speak extemporaneously... That's not good... Not only will she have the questions aheadvof time but this "interview" will be taped and edited... Because they know they couldn't air the entire question and answer session...even though she's been practicing on the bus...;) That tour is such a hoot , by the way...

Are you trying to respond to me?

I'm criticizing his entire history with women, and I reject your characterization of both Harris and Daniels. Harris had a relationship. It's nothing like Trump's history.

Misogyny really runs deep on the right. It's kind of depressing.
you do realize you are arguing with a MAGA don't you?
well it is a waste of time and breath, Magas will back Trump up to the very end , they don't have the mental capacity to see, hear or read what he is all about.
as it has been pointed out on here many of times Trump has come right out and told them he doesn't give a shit about them all he wants is their vote and their money and yet they still back him, how stupid is that ?
and IF they paid just a LITTLE attention to what he has been saying they would know Trump is ONLY out for Trump
have a nice day

how do I know it is true ?
I don't watch fox so I haven't been told what is real or what isn't.
so IF you can post a link from a source that isn't a far right propaganda outlet like FOX it would be nice.
Have a nice day
because its been done before.......they even gave Hilliary the questions before the DEBATE........are you pretending they don't let HarmUs know what the questions are for an interview?.....

because its been done before.......they even gave Hilliary the questions before the DEBATE........are you pretending they don't let HarmUs know what the questions are for an interview?.....
and Fox and some of the right wing snooz outlets don't give Trump them.
it can work both way you know.
Have a nice day

and Fox and some of the right wing snooz outlets don't give Trump them.
it can work both way you know.
Have a nice day
of course they do.....its how interviews are done......that's why your post was fucking dumb.......now, as for debates Donna Brazil is the only instance we know it happened.....

She can't speak extemporaneously... That's not good... Not only will she have the questions aheadvof time but this "interview" will be taped and edited... Because they know they couldn't air the entire question and answer session...even though she's been practicing on the bus...;) That tour is such a hoot , by the way...
Again. Why is that bad?

Everyone claims that they don't know her policy positions. So what could possibly be bad about her having the time to succinctly lay out her plans for any of a number of pressing issues that we USED to want to hear at debates?

How will you actually help the middle class?

How will you fund your plan to make home ownership available to the middle class?

How will you deal with the war criminal in Israel, even though we will always support Israel's right to defend itself?

Truth is...the only answer Harris needs in THIS election is

"I AIN'T trump"

Again. Why is that bad?

Everyone claims that they don't know her policy positions. So what could possibly be bad about her having the time to succinctly lay out her plans for any of a number of pressing issues that we USED to want to hear at debates?

How will you actually help the middle class?

How will you fund your plan to make home ownership available to the middle class?

How will you deal with the war criminal in Israel, even though we will always support Israel's right to defend itself?

Truth is...the only answer Harris needs in THIS election is

"I AIN'T trump"
You answered
your own questions... Thanks for Is confirming all the reasons that it's bad that she can't speak on her own...lol... And
Ccouldn't possibly lead this country... My goodness... she can't even speak properly in front of a high school band class... Those poor children....lol I would have given those kids the day off to recover from that...

Back