Rep. Adam Schiff becomes the most prominent elected Democrat to publicly call on President Biden to drop out of the race

But did Adam Schiff say who he would like to replace Biden with?

It's too late. 80 million people already voted and selected Biden in the primary!

We are basically just 14 weeks away from election day.

Mail-in Ballots will be going out next month!

And Biden says he is in it for the long haul!

the aristocracy has spoken

you people and your primary votes are completely meaningless. you are a nobody. a piece of shit. they will decide for you.

so sit down and shut up unless you are willing to shout at the other party for their supposed fascism

derp derp derp goes the libtard wing.

you people and your primary votes are completely meaningless. you are a nobody. a piece of shit. they will decide for you.

so sit down and shut up unless you are willing to shout at the other party for their supposed fascism

Hilarious Rant! :laugh:

You TRUMPTARDS are cracking up!

Schiff's up for reelection so he jumped on the anti-Biden bandwagon. Screw him.
He’s actually running for the CA Senate seat (which he will easily win against Steve Garvey). He was also Pelosi’s choice for the seat so there’s a very decent chance he had Pelosi’s blessing to make this statement.

But did Adam Schiff say who he would like to replace Biden with?

It's too late. 80 million people already voted and selected Biden in the primary!

We are basically just 14 weeks away from election day.

Mail-in Ballots will be going out next month!

And Biden says he is in it for the long haul!
True they voted for Biden, that was before his disastrous debate performance?!! No one knew about his cognitive decline and I think the white-house and his handlers kept it a secret too?!! A lot of people are concerned about Biden's physical and mental condition, and his ability to serve another four years?!!

True they voted for Biden, that was before his disastrous debate performance?!! No one knew about his cognitive decline and I think the white-house and his handlers kept it a secret too?!! A lot of people are concerned about Biden's physical and mental condition, and his ability to serve another four years?!!
Biden has been well known for stuttering and making gaffs for over 40 years now!

He is showing signs of aging, his speech is slower, he walks a little bent over, his steps are slower, and he is making more gaffs these days, but his mind is still sharp for someone his age.

Now, if he starts peeing himself, I'm sure he will turn the job over to Kamala!

I really don't see the problem, as it is nothing new to me.

Biden has been well known for stuttering and making gaffs for over 40 years now!

He is showing signs of aging, his speech is slower, he walks a little bent over, his steps are slower, and he is making more gaffs these days, but his mind is still sharp for someone his age.

Now, if he starts peeing himself, I'm sure he will turn the job over to Kamala!

I really don't see the problem, as it is nothing new to me.
I think this is more serious than some gaffs?!! We should not even have a 81 and 78 year old running for president?!!

That's what VP's are for, should he have to bail out!

But it is too late to find a replacement, and many RED states would file law suits to keep a replacement off their ballots, and those would not be decided until after the election, and a Lop-sided Supreme Court would ultimately be deciding those cases.

In fact, there are some states already refusing to put Biden on the ballot already. Not sure how this is going to go, as election day is just 14 weeks out.

So the Democrats have enough problems already, and better be looking into to those, and stop worrying about Biden's age.

They better go into the convention united and not divided, or they are going to lose this thing!

When Shifty Needle-neck Shift throws you under the bus…

He’s the one who stood on the House floor and knowing lied to the American people about the debunked Russian collusion.

He said he had concrete proof…he lied his head off.

Schiff’s mailbox is full! I bet he’s getting an ear full from Biden supporters! This was a very foolish move.

He also stated he will vote for Biden.

^ In order to believe this I'd have to think there was a conspiracy between his family, doctors and handlers during his administration, and I'm not willing to go there. All of his annual physicals have shown no evidence of Parkinson's or any other neurological diseases.

^ In order to believe this I'd have to think there was a conspiracy between his family, doctors and handlers during his administration, and I'm not willing to go there. All of his annual physicals have shown no evidence of Parkinson's or any other neurological diseases.

Yeah, the Parkinson’s has been fully discredited.

The only "derp" utterers in this place are you spoiled children.

The only "derp" utterers in this place are you spoiled children.
yawn

we have an example of some rich turd telling the guy that has millions of voters he must drop out.

and you shit stains sit quiet - all while pretending to be the saviors of democracy

You are a fucking joke "Martin"

Back