Rep. Adam Schiff becomes the most prominent elected Democrat to publicly call on President Biden to drop out of the race

“Biden Should Withdraw So Party Can Select A Different Candidate.”

Among Democrats-65%

AP-NORC July 11-15.

Let’s review…only 35% of D e m o c r a t s want Biden to remain in the race.

Stunning.

Last edited:
Anyone can see it's not Parkinsons. It's dementia through and through. Parkinsons was set out there as a smokescreen.
The doctors disagree. I posted three annual physical reports and there's zero about dementia or Alzheimer's. But I'm sure a good little trumper like you will say they're conspiring to hide something.

All of them who are calling for him to step down. Back in March these people were ecstatic over Biden's outstanding SOTU. A few months later they're frantic because he had a bad debate. A pox on them.
I'm not a Democrat so I'm not speaking for Democrats. But it wasn't simply a bad debate. We all saw it. Age has been an issue all along for him and now it's on clear display. All of us have seen a parent/relative/friend age and they say Father Time remains undefeated for a reason. You don't just wake up one day in your 80's saying "I got my second wind and my body and brain have reverted back to when I was in my 40's or 50's". It doesn't work that way.

I'm not saying he should or shouldn't step down but if the goal is to win I understand why there are big concerns from many Democrats.

I'm not a Democrat so I'm not speaking for Democrats. But it wasn't simply a bad debate. We all saw it. Age has been an issue all along for him and now it's on clear display. All of us have seen a parent/relative/friend age and they say Father Time remains undefeated for a reason. You don't just wake up one day in your 80's saying "I got my second wind and my body and brain have reverted back to when I was in my 40's or 50's". It doesn't work that way.

I'm not saying he should or shouldn't step down but if the goal is to win I understand why there are big concerns from many Democrats.
He's had interviews and pressers since then and none were like the debate. Yet the dump Biden crowd is laser-focused on it. Of course Biden's getting older; so is trump, so are we all. But I'm going with Biden's doctors here and they say he's capable of doing the job.

I just don't see a steep downward trajectory since the debate.

He's had interviews and pressers since then and none were like the debate. Yet the dump Biden crowd is laser-focused on it. Of course Biden's getting older; so is trump, so are we all. But I'm going with Biden's doctors here and they say he's capable of doing the job.

I just don't see a steep downward trajectory since the debate.
To each his own, I’m not suggesting you or anyone else can’t or shouldn’t feel like you do.

But here’s your challenge. I’m reminded of the story of the wife who walks in on her husband cheating (catching him in the act). The husband denies it and says to her who are you going to believe, your own eyes or your husband?

That’s what’s happening here. Will people believe their own eyes or take the word of Biden’s doctor who claims he’s fine?

To each his own, I’m not suggesting you or anyone else can’t or shouldn’t feel like you do.

But here’s your challenge. I’m reminded of the story of the wife who walks in on her husband cheating (catching him in the act). The husband denies it and says to her who are you going to believe, your own eyes or your husband?

That’s what’s happening here. Will people believe their own eyes or take the word of Biden’s doctor who claims he’s fine?
Do you think his doctors are lying? That's what it all boils down to.

I thought Strom Thurmond looked like the crypt-keeper but no one was on his case like they are on Biden's. I think Mitch McConnell looks like he's ready to keel over but repubs don't seem to care. Maybe all these people over 65 should take mental fitness tests.

Do you think his doctors are lying? That's what it all boils down to.

I thought Strom Thurmond looked like the crypt-keeper but no one was on his case like they are on Biden's. I think Mitch McConnell looks like he's ready to keel over but repubs don't seem to care. Maybe all these people over 65 should take mental fitness tests.
It’s not that the doctor is lying per se but whether people are more likely to believe what they are (have) witnessing (witnessed).

Senators are obviously important but it’s apples and oranges compared to the President. When people talk politics they rarely talk about Senators. They do talk about the President.

So a President in decline who is arguing he should get four more years has a very challenging case to make. (Doesn’t mean he can’t win but these folks in your party aren’t saying he should drop out because they all of a sudden don’t like him.)

But did Adam Schiff say who he would like to replace Biden with?

It's too late. 80 million people already voted and selected Biden in the primary!

We are basically just 14 weeks away from election d
Mail-in Ballots will be going out next month!

And Biden says he is in it for the long haul!
Personally I would like to see Biden either step down or have the convention go into a brokered convention and have the Dems. draft Tammy Duckworth.
She has the education.
She is an Iraq war vet, flew a Helicopter that got shot down by an RPG , lost both her legs , was a Congresswomen, and a two term Senator.
and has a very good record in both houses of Congress for helping our vets and normal Americans.
and with her war experience and being shot down and losing her legs I think that will negate any military experience Trumps VP pick has.
IMO Tammy Duckworth , IF they could and do draft her could beat Trump by a mile.
just to let you know I haven't read past your post ( #3 ) yet .
Have a nice day

Personally I would like to see Biden either step down or have the convention go into a brokered convention and have the Dems. draft Tammy Duckworth.
She has the education.
She is an Iraq war vet, flew a Helicopter that got shot down by an RPG , lost both her legs , was a Congresswomen, and a two term Senator.
and has a very good record in both houses of Congress for helping our vets and normal Americans.
and with her war experience and being shot down and losing her legs I think that will negate any military experience Trumps VP pick has.
IMO Tammy Duckworth , IF they could and do draft her could beat Trump by a mile.
Have a nice day
My wife knew her in the military....after she got to Congress she quickly turned to shit.

She has the education.
Have a nice day
Why not pick a random person off the street instead of Biden?!

It’s not that the doctor is lying per se but whether people are more likely to believe what they are (have) witnessing (witnessed).

Senators are obviously important but it’s apples and oranges compared to the President. When people talk politics they rarely talk about Senators. They do talk about the President.

So a President in decline who is arguing he should get four more years has a very challenging case to make. (Doesn’t mean he can’t win but these folks in your party aren’t saying he should drop out because they all of a sudden don’t like him.)
^Prefers a fascist convicted of 34 felonies.

She has the education.
Have a nice day
I've always been a huge fan of Tammy Duckworth. However, the Democratic Party may be setting themselves up for criticism they will not be able to deny. The Democratic party has always been the best advocates for the elderly and minorities. And here we are grappling with the idea that we are stiff-arming an elderly man to step down because some think he is too old to win, and skipping over the next one in line that should have the first shot at taking Biden's place in the lineup, who happens to be a minority.

The combination of those two moves, should that come to be, is going to be a huge bad optic for the Country to have to watch. And prepare yourself for the prospect that the Democrats are going to be called Hypocrites that do not practice what they preach- and that we throw the elderly and minorities under the bus! And it will only further divide the Democratic Party and quite possibly loose the support of the Black voters and elderly among us.

Those are two considerations I want every Democrat to stop right now, and give them a good long hard thought!

Back