Rep Points... Do away with them?

Should we get rid of rep points?

• Yes, get rid of those useless popularity points.

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No, it pleases me to get positive affirmation from my friends.

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
It means the same thing here Tom. I know you pride yourself in schooling everyone here on the ways of England, but fact of the matter is Tom, this is a US message board. While your little nuggets of trivia are intriguing, in the big scheme of things, we really couldn't care less.

Oh and it wasn't funny.

Oh and it wasn't funny.

It wasn't intended to be funny to you Tom. You only like "funny things" at 1 am in the morning while you're drinking with the boys, eh? ...LOL

It was intended to get a "rise" out of you...not a literal rise...We know that ain't happening...

Looks like it worked...

Hahahahaaa :cof1:

Hey man can I have some points ?

Hell I don't like the fat guy with green teeth, and I think the two lady's he does battle with look pretty good, and if Grind is giving the points out I like him to, lol

It wasn't intended to be funny to you Tom. You only like "funny things" at 1 am in the morning while you're drinking with the boys, eh? ...LOL

It was intended to get a "rise" out of you...not a literal rise...We know that ain't happening...

Looks like it worked...

I doubt if Tom ever gets a rise.

Looks like it worked...

Zappapatootie has been a busy, busy BIG BOY today! Pm-ing, changing his sig line about 100 times and spittin' and sputterin all day long.

I sure would like to see how he acts when something REALLY BOTHERS HIM!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAA! :lmao:

Not at all!

Actually I enjoy a hearty laugh several times a day as I watch TunaHelper and her friend stamping their little feet, trying to generate sympathy for their petty games.

What's that got to do about your behavior, after you said you didn't care about the REP's.

By the way, how's that turkey baster doing??

What's that got to do about your behavior, after you said you didn't care about the REP's.

By the way, how's that turkey baster doing??

Just to show zippies hypocrisy, he just Neg Repped me and it sure seems that he does care about them.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Back