Rep Points... Do away with them?

Should we get rid of rep points?

• Yes, get rid of those useless popularity points.

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No, it pleases me to get positive affirmation from my friends.

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
Now there's a keeper for the sig line!

You can almost imagine what the spittle flying from her face looks like as she screams her hate-filled rant...

Or are you going to try and deny you said it??

Come on Prancer, spew more vulgarity...gimme some more ammo!

Hahahaha! Yeah, zippy, so I can add to what you so willingly make your own. Your dishonest hypocrisy suits you...you know your board spanking was really funny to see :cof1: :pke:

It is a matter of scale. You give a man a big stick and he will fuck with people based on his biases.

I don't care what you do with the rep system. In the long run...nothing matters! All you rep-power-blessed sock puppets are doing is basking in your own compliments...just like those silly bastards that pass out Oscars each year...assholes patting each other on the back for the tripe they generate.

Last edited:
It is a matter of scale. You give a man a big stick and he will fuck with people based on his biases.

I don't care what you do with the rep system. In the long run...nothing matters! All you rep-power-blessed sock puppets are doing is basking in your own compliments...just like those silly bastards that pass our Oscars each year...assholes patting each other on the back for the tripe they generate.
LOL... How much rep do you have? ;)

What is with the rep , its all messed up and mine has filipped back an forth from massive amounts to all red and back again.

Is someone on here playing in the kitty litter?

Get the fuck over yourself. It was Tom who turned the discussion into a discussion about his, SM's, wife...Tom who spends his time writing me at 1 AM in the morning his time and ignoring his own wife's pleasure~~~go figure. And now we have you, Solitary's troll, who instead of pleasing his own wife is also more obsessed, again, with SM's wife...eye-fucking-roll.

I fear that you will need to take another dose of lithium, it looks like the Tourettes is kicking in again.

Last edited:
I fear that you will need to take another dose of lithium, it looks like the Tourettes is kicking in again.

I read the emails. You were out having drinks with your buds at 1:00 am in the morning and talking to Ice Dancer on PM about decades, wasn't it?

Apparently this is a common occurrence with you? What? You go out and bring your laptop and in between guffaws and beer pong with your buds you exchange emails on the internet with people? Isn't this like totally rude dude, or is this an English thing?

Unsolicited emails to ID as a matter of fact. Chit-chatty even. You write her and then chastise her. Wassup with that Tom? Are you like totally lonely and bored?

What's Tourettes about the truth; you telling it, or lying about what you did?

What is with the rep , its all messed up and mine has filipped back an forth from massive amounts to all red and back again.

Is someone on here playing in the kitty litter?

Yeah, it was basically disloyal, ID and USF. they'd spend their days circle-repping each other and burying anyone who dared to disagree or cross them with neg rep.

Some got sick of watching their games and set some others up to play merry hob with their petty rep bombs.

I don't carry a big stick...but that is no big deal.:gives:

I do wonder why most of the admin and moderators have only 1200 points rep power, while some posters have over a million. What's with that?

they're just trying to lull you into a defenseless posture....then WHAM!......they hit you with a gazillion rep points when you aren't looking.....

they're just trying to lull you into a defenseless posture....then WHAM!......they hit you with a gazillion rep points when you aren't looking.....

LOL~~~ no, I think it's supposed to prove they don't care about rep. As this thread proves, the only time rep points become a problem is when Damo's petulent child gets bored and messes with 'em.

Yeah, it was basically disloyal, ID and USF. they'd spend their days circle-repping each other and burying anyone who dared to disagree or cross them with neg rep.

Some got sick of watching their games and set some others up to play merry hob with their petty rep bombs.

You stupid fuck, the only one I neg repped prior to petulent grind maxing you out, was YOU, topper for writing me in pm and touchylib after touchylib called loyal a racist. I only negged you because you spent all your angst and hot air negging several posters as all have already attested to...you friggin big 'ol whiney baby :cof1:

The fact of the matter is that you stated you didn't care about rep, but as everyone knows that isn't true; at least we all did have a nice laugh.

I don't carry a big stick...but that is no big deal.:gives:

I do wonder why most of the admin and moderators have only 1200 points rep power, while some posters have over a million. What's with that?
We set it there... But honestly, rep just isn't all that important to me. If it is important to the users I will make it so though...

For someone who said that they didn't care about REP, you sure seem to be all in a hissy about it!! :good4u:

For someone who said that they didn't care about REP, you sure seem to be all in a hissy about it!! :good4u:

Madder than a wet cat I tell ya'!

showercat.jpg

Back