Rep Points... Do away with them?

Should we get rid of rep points?

• Yes, get rid of those useless popularity points.

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No, it pleases me to get positive affirmation from my friends.

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
If she wants tea, then she'll get tea. In fact she stated just the other day that I made the best sweet tea that she ever had. I have made The Southern Babe happy in many ways since we met in 1980.

If she wants tea, then she'll get tea. In fact she stated just the other day that I made the best sweet tea that she ever had. I have made The Southern Babe happy in many ways since we met in 1980.

Looks like he's referring to type of service. Naturally the Southernbabe will be getting 24 karat gold. :good4u:

I was trying to say that it sounds like you like to make a meal of things, so how many courses do you have at one sitting?

The Southern Man's sexual practices are none of your business.

Funny, you have no qualms about asking others about their sex life.

And I am not asking about your actual sexual practices. Notice I used the word "if" in my question. I was asking about your willingness to please your wife.

Some perverts like Socteaser have volunteered to tell me about ass licking and such. The only reason I'd care to know is to point out their sick perversions and beat them over the head with it.

What my lovely wife and I do in private is none of your business so I suggest that you shut the fuck up about it.

Some perverts like Socteaser have volunteered to tell me about ass licking and such. The only reason I'd care to know is to point out their sick perversions and beat them over the head with it.

What my lovely wife and I do in private is none of your business so I suggest that you shut the fuck up about it.

Hey, you brought it up. I was just asking about a topic that you broached.

And you know I don't respond to the "shut the fuck up about it" kind stuff. Nice of you to neg rep me for asking a simple question. I didn't ask about your specific sexual activities (like you do with people). I asked a simple "what if" question.

I didn't bring up the subject of sexual practices in this discussion. If you wish to tell us about yours like Socteaser foolishly did, by all means knock yourself out.

I didn't bring up the subject of sexual practices in this discussion. If you wish to tell us about yours like Socteaser foolishly did, by all means knock yourself out.

You brought up pleasing your wife. Post #258 says "any way she wants". I was just asking about that.

When you say you please your wife any way she wants, you broached the subject. Just like people who said they have enjoyed sodomy get your "do you like it up the ass?" questions.

You brought up pleasing your wife. Post #258 says "any way she wants". I was just asking about that.

When you say you please your wife any way she wants, you broached the subject. Just like people who said they have enjoyed sodomy get your "do you like it up the ass?" questions.

Get the fuck over yourself. It was Tom who turned the discussion into a discussion about his, SM's, wife...Tom who spends his time writing me at 1 AM in the morning his time and ignoring his own wife's pleasure~~~go figure. And now we have you, Solitary's troll, who instead of pleasing his own wife is also more obsessed, again, with SM's wife...eye-fucking-roll.

Get the fuck over yourself. It was Tom who turned the discussion into a discussion about his, SM's, wife...Tom who spends his time writing me at 1 AM in the morning his time and ignoring his own wife's pleasure~~~go figure. And now we have you, Solitary's troll, who instead of pleasing his own wife is also more obsessed, again, with SM's wife...eye-fucking-roll.

:rofl:

So when SM gets a bit of his own medicine, his fanclub comes to his rescue??

I have not discussed his wife here. I asked what HE would do if she asked for something he has expressed disgust at. And only did that when he posted that he would please her in any way she wants.

Get over yourself and read the posts before trying to come to the defense of your hero.

Back