Rep Points... Do away with them?

Should we get rid of rep points?

• Yes, get rid of those useless popularity points.

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No, it pleases me to get positive affirmation from my friends.

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
there is a good chance i will be able to prove by tonight with certainty that usaloyal is making this stuff up. but right now i have to celebrate my fathers birthday.

Well Grindette. I sent you the pm's and I know what happened, so you spin this any way you like.

Zappa's words of his pm speak for you, or at least Zap says it speaks for you.

You need a effing time out. No birthday cake for you!

If you only knew how wrong you are...and just exactly how stupid it's making you and disloyal look.:good4u:

But by all means, continue...I enjoy a good comedy as much as the next guy.:cof1:

Well then you won't mind me posting your pm for everyone to see then will you? You know that contact you couldn't help yourself from making with me because you thought we were hiding?

I sent it along already to them.

Then you are referring to her REPUTATION and not her REP POWER.

Your REP POWER, is about 1% of your REPUTATION.

I never said I was referring to her rep power....I was talking about her rep points....anyway, I have no idea how I got 24million points....last time I looked I had like 180k.....

Last edited:
I never said I was referring to her rep power....I was talking about her rep points....anyway, I have no idea how I got 24million points....last time I looked I had like 180k.....

It's because the whole thing is a crock of shit. Grind is in charge of it, and he arbitrarily adds points when he feels bored or takes them away, depending on his mood at the time. The rep points are a total and complete joke and waste of bandwidth, but Damo has a crush on Grind, so he allows him to continue making a mockery of the system. It could actually be beneficial and helpful to us all, but they don't give a flying fuck about it, so why should we?

It's because the whole thing is a crock of shit. Grind is in charge of it, and he arbitrarily adds points when he feels bored or takes them away, depending on his mood at the time. The rep points are a total and complete joke and waste of bandwidth, but Damo has a crush on Grind, so he allows him to continue making a mockery of the system. It could actually be beneficial and helpful to us all, but they don't give a flying fuck about it, so why should we?

oh shut up

really...they're rep points....and i am near positive you're another poster on a certain board that made a big stink using similar arguments about rep points

oh shut up

really...they're rep points....and i am near positive you're another poster on a certain board that made a big stink using similar arguments about rep points

I don't post on any other board. If you want to stick your head up Grind's ass too, that's perfectly fine by me, tell Damo to make room for ya! The rep points are bogus and bullshit, they don't mean a damn thing except whether or not you are liked by Grind.

I don't post on any other board. If you want to stick your head up Grind's ass too, that's perfectly fine by me, tell Damo to make room for ya! The rep points are bogus and bullshit, they don't mean a damn thing except whether or not you are liked by Grind.

my bad, i thought you did, the posts are the same

and really, if grind wants to dole out rep like candy on halloween....why do you care

my bad, i thought you did, the posts are the same

and really, if grind wants to dole out rep like candy on halloween....why do you care

Oh, I don't care, I just think it's an insult to our intelligence to be discussing the rep points as if they are somehow "legitimate" or mean anything at all, other than a symbol of Grind's ego. Doesn't matter to me what the fuck they do with their website, they can turn it into a full-time werewolf game for all I care.

Just try getting him to provide proof, of all those "quotes" in his signature line.
I looked into that particular one since it was the first, and he definitely lied about it. And it wasn't a lie to find the truth, or a lie to make a point (sarcasm), just a big ol', fat, lie.

Will stripping the rep points thing make the site more efficient?

If its preformance over rep the rep can go in my oppinion.

Back