Rep Points... Do away with them?

Should we get rid of rep points?

• Yes, get rid of those useless popularity points.

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No, it pleases me to get positive affirmation from my friends.

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
LOL you really are desperate and pathetic eh fatty? You want to bring PM's into the frey now? okie dokie.

TWIMC: Here's what happened; i wrote damo 'cause fatboy dishonestly attributed me using the term "nigger" when it was someone else. damo removed it from his sig and so he wrote damo and asked for my sig to be removed because i used zaps disingenuous out of context sig line and arttribute them to him as he has made them his own by misquoting, parsing and basically being an asswipe.

as to your question about using fukwad...go for it prick, it seems to bring you pleasure of the weirdest kind. :gives:

Damo, aka Father Message Board, must have a hard time trying to rein in Grindette who seems to be hellbent on leaving fartbombs every time he gets bored. There's only so many times you can change your screenname before it borders on ridiculous, so the next best thing is to shoot a wad for Zappa (it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it I guess....) :eek:

Then he has to field all the hysterical pms from the children and play tit for tat babysitter.

HissyFit.jpg

What a job!

Damo, aka Father Message Board, must have a hard time trying to rein in Grindette who seems to be hellbent on leaving fartbombs every time he gets bored. There's only so many times you can change your screenname before it borders on ridiculous, so the next best thing is to shoot a wad for Zappa (it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it I guess....) :eek:

Then he has to field all the hysterical pms from the children and play tit for tat babysitter.

HissyFit.jpg

What a job!

sung to the tune of Father Abraham:

"Father Message Board has many kids; many kids has father message board
I am one of them and so are you :clink: so lets just play some more."

:cof1:

this was in reference to taking away rep points, which has already been conclusively proven that I did no such thing

That's more spin than a washer on super cycle, child!

It was in reference to me saying you get bored and mess with rep. Your response was that you NEVER mess with rep except to give people rep when they ASK for it...

Be honest now grinder...I was right that you get bored and mess with rep uninvited.

It was in reference to me saying you get bored and mess with rep. Your response was that you NEVER mess with rep except to give people rep when they ASK for it...

Be honest now grinder...I was right that you get bored and mess with rep uninvited.

I certainly hope that young man washed his hands after he shot Zappa's wad!

dog-toothygrin.jpg

sorry you are incorrect.

Ahahahahaha! Bet he'd eat it for you too without you even asking...'cause he anticipates these needs don't' ya know :clink:

That's right. He'd say something like this again:

"It was just a matter of time before Southernman would be pming me asking to do it for him. What does it matter if I do it preemptively or not?"

Yep, sounds just like something Grindette would say... :cool:

sorry you are incorrect.

No, grind, you are purposefully being disingenuous. The proof is is here in this thread. I made a couple of statements that there would never be a valid complaint about rep if you just let it alone. I purported that it is you getting bored and playing around with rep that always seems to be at the bottom of rep complaints. You vehemently denied at least twice in this thread that you NEVER mess with rep accept to give it to people who request it. I don't care apart from the fact that 1. you told Loyal you never made any such statement...that's why I brought up this thread. and 2. because i wanted to show once again that the rep shit can be traced back to you...no hard feelings grind.

Anyone can go back to the beginning to see for themselves...now man up there dude and admit your duplicity :chesh:

That's right. He'd say something like this again:

"It was just a matter of time before Southernman would be pming me asking to do it for him. What does it matter if I do it preemptively or not?"

Yep, sounds just like something Grindette would say... :cool:

I liked his "I never said I didn't do it" refering to his preemptively giving out rep unsolicited. :clink:

Back