Rep Points... Do away with them?

Should we get rid of rep points?

• Yes, get rid of those useless popularity points.

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No, it pleases me to get positive affirmation from my friends.

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
on christmas i stated anyone that was online for a 24 hour period I would give them 100k rep points. This is all public knowledge. I have many times in the past given people rep points, without prompting, because almost no one ever protests receiving rep points, so there is no problem. The statement that you have quoted over and over in this thread referred to taking away peoples rep points, which is something I do not do.

This is what I was referring to "messing around with rep points" Your theory about me trying to stir the pot is unfounded, because honestly, no one on this site other than yourself and usaloyal care about said points to any degree at all.

When it comes to giving out the maximum points allowed, I have made a habit of giving them to someone else as well, to make sure things are balanced and fair, so as to not have one person with a massive amount of rep points owning everybody into oblivion. When tompendergrast got nearly ~800k I gave the same to yurt, to keep those two in check. When usaloyal asked for the max amount of points, I gave them to zappas as well, to prevent needless bickering. It's merely a check I put into place to PREVENT people going crazy. The exact opposite of the motives of which you accuse me.

Lastly, if zappas does not desire his newly found points, all he has to do is ask me to take them away, and I would have no problem in doing so.

on christmas i stated anyone that was online for a 24 hour period I would give them 100k rep points. This is all public knowledge. I have many times in the past given people rep points, without prompting, because almost no one ever protests receiving rep points, so there is no problem. The statement that you have quoted over and over in this thread referred to taking away peoples rep points, which is something I do not do.

This is what I was referring to "messing around with rep points" Your theory about me trying to stir the pot is unfounded, because honestly, no one on this site other than yourself and usaloyal care about said points to any degree at all.

When it comes to giving out the maximum points allowed, I have made a habit of giving them to someone else as well, to make sure things are balanced and fair, so as to not have one person with a massive amount of rep points owning everybody into oblivion. When tompendergrast got nearly ~800k I gave the same to yurt, to keep those two in check. When usaloyal asked for the max amount of points,

My my my...so the ol gray mare ASKED for points she claims she doesn't care about...oh this just keeps getting better and better!!

Alrightie everyone...lets gather around and see what pitiful excuse she has for asking for what she doesn't care about...it oughtta be good!

btw...I'm taking wagers that somehow she manages to blame ME for her two-faced lies...anyone??

When it comes to giving out the maximum points allowed, I have made a habit of giving them to someone else as well, to make sure things are balanced and fair, so as to not have one person with a massive amount of rep points owning everybody into oblivion. When tompendergrast got nearly ~800k I gave the same to yurt, to keep those two in check. When usaloyal asked for the max amount of points, I gave them to zappas as well, to prevent needless bickering. It's merely a check I put into place to PREVENT people going crazy. The exact opposite of the motives of which you accuse me.

Lastly, if zappas does not desire his newly found points, all he has to do is ask me to take them away, and I would have no problem in doing so.

Grindette? I asked for the max points AFTER I saw you gave Zappa all the rep on late Sunday, so your little spin is off, just like your earlier claims that you don't intentionally do this to stir shit.

Of course a quick check will verify all this. Zappa did mention to me in his pm that you all were laughing the entire weekend thinking we knew all along what you "fellas" did.

I am happy Zappa has the points because in the end, and through all the pms he is sending you, me, Icedancer, and Damo this man is bothered so bad he's breaking out in hives over it, underscoring to enteenth degree he is a pussy of the highest regard!

Thanks Grind. You're a stellar little shit disturbor.

No kindly go back to diddling yourself, k?

My my my...so the ol gray mare ASKED for points she claims she doesn't care about...oh this just keeps getting better and better!!

Alrightie everyone...lets gather around and see what pitiful excuse she has for asking for what she doesn't care about...it oughtta be good!

btw...I'm taking wagers that somehow she manages to blame ME for her two-faced lies...anyone??

I most certainly did Pussy. You see? You perform just like another little monkey I know when your chain is yanked.

Of course no organgrinder is necessary since you're such a BIG PUSSY!

You are so totally on spin cycle grind!

My statements, which are here in this thread, make it clear that I accused you of "messing" with rep unsolicited and you stated "emphatically" that you only give out rep when you are asked. You then told loyal recently that you never said that. This thread was bumped merely to prove that you had said it.

I have always believed and stated that you mess with rep grind and that's always at the bottom of any rep complaints and trouble. It was you that stated you only give it out when requested...that you now admit I was correct back when this thread was first started is like icing on my grind cake :chesh: That you now attempt to spin it here is a pure and delicious spice on that cake!

spinnnnnnnnnn grind spinnnnnnnnnn LOL

Grindette? I asked for the max points AFTER I saw you gave Zappa all the rep on late Sunday, so your little spin is off, just like your earlier claims that you don't intentionally do this to stir shit.

this is a flat out lie. the only reason i gave him points was because you had made the request for yourself. you are either stupid or dishonest at this point, both instances require no more response to you. I can even show the your original pm, which of course makes no mention of zappas having points. you are being completely dishonest.

I don't stir any shit. Again, you two children (ice dancer, yourself) are completely immature. You are 50 year old women talking about the most banal useless trivial things on the internet, and it would do this site a great service if you two just disappeared. no one else complains or cries about any of this stuff save for you two.

Of course a quick check will verify all this. Zappa did mention to me in his pm that you all were laughing the entire weekend thinking we knew all along what you "fellas" did.

zappas may be just as retarded as you are then. I challenge him to show one pm or post from me directed to him from the entire weekend. I never corresponded with him at all concerning this issue, if about anything at all.

this is a flat out lie. the only reason i gave him points was because you had made the request for yourself. you are either stupid or dishonest at this point, both instances require no more response to you. I can even show the your original pm, which of course makes no mention of zappas having points. you are being completely dishonest.

I don't stir any shit. Again, you two children (ice dancer, yourself) are completely immature. You are 50 year old women talking about the most banal useless trivial things on the internet, and it would do this site a great service if you two just disappeared. no one else complains or cries about any of this stuff save for you two.

I AM NOT BEING COMPLETELY DISHONEST. I WAS TOLD BY ICE DANCER THAT ZAPPA HAD MAJOR POINTS LATE SUNDAY. WHEN I WENT AND LOOKED HE HAD REP IN THE BILLIONS. THAT'S WHAT PROVOKED ME TO ASK FOR 3 BILLION FROM YOU.

GO DIDDLE YOURSELF!

It is good that you have finally realised how childish these two are, they did much the same for many years on the Netscape/AOL boards.

there is a good chance i will be able to prove by tonight with certainty that usaloyal is making this stuff up. but right now i have to celebrate my fathers birthday.

I AM NOT BEING COMPLETELY DISHONEST. I WAS TOLD BY ICE DANCER THAT ZAPPA HAD MAJOR POINTS LATE SUNDAY. WHEN I WENT AND LOOKED HE HAD REP IN THE BILLIONS. THAT'S WHAT PROVOKED ME TO ASK FOR 3 BILLION FROM YOU.

GO DIDDLE YOURSELF!

grindette, unsolicetd, gave zap rep befiore you asked for the 3 billion...it's like i said, grind gets bored and fucks with rep and HE and HE alone is always at the bottom of rep crap~~~

Of course, one answer is to give everybody maximum rep points or maybe just get rid of them altogether.

Last edited:
I AM BEING COMPLETELY DISHONEST.

I WAS TOLD BY ICE DANCER THAT ZAPPA HAD MAJOR POINTS LATE SUNDAY. WHEN I WENT AND LOOKED HE HAD REP IN THE BILLIONS. THAT'S WHAT PROVOKED ME TO ASK FOR 3 BILLION FROM YOU.

GO DIDDLE YOURSELF!

"Provoked"?

Wow, Lady you take message boards WAY too seriously!

I thought you didn't care about rep? But you noticed Zappa's rep, and immediately got "provoked" and went whining, and begging to Grind?

grindette, unsolicetd, gave zap rep befiore you asked for the 3 billion...it's like i said, grind gets bored and fucks with rep and HE and HE alone is always at the bottom of rep crap~~~

If you only knew how wrong you are...and just exactly how stupid it's making you and disloyal look.:good4u:

But by all means, continue...I enjoy a good comedy as much as the next guy.:cof1:

Back