Rep Points... Do away with them?

Should we get rid of rep points?

• Yes, get rid of those useless popularity points.

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No, it pleases me to get positive affirmation from my friends.

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
uh huh...thats why you started the rep war, then repeatedly kept neg repping me and then when your rep went way down, you had grind give you neg rep

if you weren't obsessed, you wouldn't have negged rep me at least once a week. you thought to be sly by getting the uber neg rep, because you foolishly thought this would make people believe you don't care about rep. well, unfortunately for you, it appears yoiu have had numerous neg rep fests with multiple posters, so your lie that you don't care, is exposed for all to see.

Wow...unbelievable.

Is literally EVERYTHING a war for you conservatards?

I neg repped you because you were being a douchebag...nothing more.

Did I neg rep you on more than one occasion? So what if I did? All that proves is that you've been a douchebag towards certain posters for as long as I've hung out on these boards...nothing more.

Shouldn't you be off on another thread trying to convince someone that you weren't the douchebag, that it was all maineman's fault?

Wow...unbelievable.

Is literally EVERYTHING a war for you conservatards?

I neg repped you because you were being a douchebag...nothing more.

Did I neg rep you on more than one occasion? So what if I did? All that proves is that you've been a douchebag towards certain posters for as long as I've hung out on these boards...nothing more.

Shouldn't you be off on another thread trying to convince someone that you weren't the douchebag, that it was all maineman's fault?

Douche just rolls off your tongue, doesn't it!!

All hail zippy, the DORK LARD!!

well, I guess if rep points are going to stay I may as well start using them like everyone else does.......I'll read your posts.....if I feel good after I read it I will give you pos rep, if I don't I will give you neg rep....then I will more on to the next post......

:cof1:

People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what's bitter and move on.
Bill Cosby

gazpacho1.JPG

People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what's bitter and move on.

Bill Cosby

nothing like having multiple nicks, getting banned on one of them for breaking the rules, repeatedly, and then coming back, with virtually the same username and mocking the board's admins....on your banishment....

amazing....you must be important....to break those rules, and come back and mock the board's admins when you know such rules are perma bans....and you're the same guy behind all the trolls, yeah....don't deny it....your talk is all the same

nothing like a troll getting banned and then coming back to life

nothing like having multiple nicks, getting banned on one of them for breaking the rules, repeatedly, and then coming back, with virtually the same username and mocking the board's admins....on your banishment....

amazing....you must be important....to break those rules, and come back and mock the board's admins when you know such rules are perma bans....and you're the same guy behind all the trolls, yeah....don't deny it....your talk is all the same

:corn:

This message is hidden because Spurtski is on your ignore list.

:)

people that stalk others and post personal information on the internet, get banned and come back with virtually the same username simply need to be ignored as it is apparent the admins don't mind.

Back