Rep Points... Do away with them?

Should we get rid of rep points?

• Yes, get rid of those useless popularity points.

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No, it pleases me to get positive affirmation from my friends.

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
so, you are the dark lord?

He may be the current Dark Lord, but I will be taking his Throne very soon!!

Behold the naked hatred unleashed by two bitter old douchebags and their lapdog in one 24 hour period:

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-11-2010 09:00 PM Ice Dancer; hehehehehehe! you big fat whining babeee

Neg Rep Points...Why don't you Libtard/... 03-11-2010 04:56 PM usaloyal2theend; Don't yank too hard!

Neg Rep Points...Why don't you Libtard/... 03-11-2010 04:39 PM Ice Dancer; Fatty!

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-11-2010 01:59 PM Ice Dancer; Hey Fatty!

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-11-2010 01:54 PM usaloyal2theend; Mornin' sunshine!!!

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-10-2010 11:16 PM usaloyal2theend; Awwww! Remember? This doesn't bother you. A little karma Baybeee!

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-10-2010 11:11 PM USFREEDOM911; Thought I'd let you know that your attempt did nothing - LOL

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-10-2010 08:48 PM Ice Dancer; more karma for ya fatso

Neg Rep Points...What a Bunch of Assholes 03-10-2010 08:15 PM usaloyal2theend; 1 Chinny-whinny Shit-Schtick!

I relish in the wonderful, seething rage that oozes from each and every word!
Thank you for your hate...it's so...you.

As for the title of Dark Lord...it should be mine in no time!

Whereas if all of us posted your comments that accompanied your neg reps it would take up 10 times the amount of space you whiney fat jack-ass....as they say zap KARMA is a bitch eh? LOL

Behold the naked hatred unleashed by two bitter old douchebags and their lapdog in one 24 hour period:

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-11-2010 09:00 PM Ice Dancer; hehehehehehe! you big fat whining babeee

Neg Rep Points...Why don't you Libtard/... 03-11-2010 04:56 PM usaloyal2theend; Don't yank too hard!

Neg Rep Points...Why don't you Libtard/... 03-11-2010 04:39 PM Ice Dancer; Fatty!

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-11-2010 01:54 PM usaloyal2theend; Mornin' sunshine!!!

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-10-2010 11:16 PM usaloyal2theend; Awwww! Remember? This doesn't bother you. A little karma Baybeee!

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-10-2010 11:11 PM USFREEDOM911; Thought I'd let you know that your attempt did nothing - LOL

Neg Rep Points... Do away... 03-10-2010 08:48 PM Ice Dancer; more karma for ya fatso

Neg Rep Points...What a Bunch of Assholes 03-10-2010 08:15 PM usaloyal2theend; 1 Chinny-whinny Shit-Schtick!

You will always be known as the Dork Lard. :cof1:

for one who claims they don't care about rep...you sure seem obsessed

and i still laugh how you finally had grind give you negative rep after you started your little rep war with me and of course, i had grind uber rep points....so you of course kept losing....

so sad

Well what ever you do don't call PMP "PiMP" he don't think that shit is funny at all! :clink:

LOL Had no idea he was a pimp!

I think two things need to happen to make the reputation function sensible. One remove the ability to negative rep another poster. What the hell gives the birdbrains the right to negative rep my brilliant threads and posts anyway. ;)

Second, reduce all the idiotic symbols to a few and lower the count. Some of the dumbest, most fascist posters on here have the highest number of points because circle jerks are their favorite pastime, thinking is something that bewilders them.

And fascism is of the right, it is you dipshits who want to control others. See my 'Conservatives and Liberals' thread. Try to listen but if you get confused, stop, breath deeply, and then resume after the few cells in your mostly empty head have a rest.

"I don't know what's the matter with people: they don't learn by understanding; they learn by some other way -- by rote, or something. Their knowledge is so fragile!" Richard Feynman

LOL Had no idea he was a pimp!

I think two things need to happen to make the reputation function sensible. One remove the ability to negative rep another poster. What the hell gives the birdbrains the right to negative rep my brilliant threads and posts anyway. ;)

Second, reduce all the idiotic symbols to a few and lower the count. Some of the dumbest, most fascist posters on here have the highest number of points because circle jerks are their favorite pastime, thinking is something that bewilders them.

And fascism is of the right, it is you dipshits who want to control others. See my 'Conservatives and Liberals' thread. Try to listen but if you get confused, stop, breath deeply, and then resume after the few cells in your mostly empty head have a rest.

"I don't know what's the matter with people: they don't learn by understanding; they learn by some other way -- by rote, or something. Their knowledge is so fragile!" Richard Feynman

Birdbrain you have no capacity to bring forth your own ideas or to debate honestly. That's why folks give you neg rep. Stop whining.

and i still laugh how you finally had grind give you negative rep after you started your little rep war with me and of course, i had grind uber rep points....so you of course kept losing....

so sad

All it takes is a lil' ol' nudge and he rolls right over the edge!

Ahhhhhh!!! I LOVE it when a plan comes together!!! :good4u::cof1::good4u:

so sad

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...except for your little theory to hold water, that I was/am obsessed with some ridiculous points that don't count for anything, I should have gone to Grind and asked for uber points so I could rep you into the ground.

You're just whining because you thought you were going to have a chance to rep me over and over, too bad so sad, I took your fun away by having Grind max out my neg points.

The DORK LARD has spoken!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...except for your little theory to hold water, that I was/am obsessed with some ridiculous points that don't count for anything, I should have gone to Grind and asked for uber points so I could rep you into the ground.

You're just whining because you thought you were going to have a chance to rep me over and over, too bad so sad, I took your fun away by having Grind max out my neg points.

Nothing more embarassing than a fat cry baby, Zapless. Go fetch a cheeseburger. It's just about time to hang the feedbag!!!!

baby+crying.jpg

uh huh...thats why you started the rep war, then repeatedly kept neg repping me and then when your rep went way down, you had grind give you neg rep

if you weren't obsessed, you wouldn't have negged rep me at least once a week. you thought to be sly by getting the uber neg rep, because you foolishly thought this would make people believe you don't care about rep. well, unfortunately for you, it appears yoiu have had numerous neg rep fests with multiple posters, so your lie that you don't care, is exposed for all to see.

uh huh...thats why you started the rep war, then repeatedly kept neg repping me and then when your rep went way down, you had grind give you neg rep

if you weren't obsessed, you wouldn't have negged rep me at least once a week. you thought to be sly by getting the uber neg rep, because you foolishly thought this would make people believe you don't care about rep. well, unfortunately for you, it appears yoiu have had numerous neg rep fests with multiple posters, so your lie that you don't care, is exposed for all to see.

Zappa's swiss cheese defense. After he loses, he eats it!

Back