Rep Points... Do away with them?

Should we get rid of rep points?

• Yes, get rid of those useless popularity points.

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No, it pleases me to get positive affirmation from my friends.

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
:rofl:

So when SM gets a bit of his own medicine, his fanclub comes to his rescue??

I have not discussed his wife here. I asked what HE would do if she asked for something he has expressed disgust at. And only did that when he posted that he would please her in any way she wants.

Get over yourself and read the posts before trying to come to the defense of your hero.

I am not defending him. I am pointing out that you have a past with regards to his wife and that you take any opportunity to pursue your obsession about him and his wife...You read the fucking thread and note that he did what any husband who loves and honors his wife would do when some asshole statement is made...and then along comes you who ask him personal fucking questions and then attemps to justify doing so...you are a total asswipe.

We've seen a picture of Soliatary's wife before. That's why he's obsessed with The Southern Man and his Southern Babe.

I am not defending him. I am pointing out that you have a past with regards to his wife and that you take any opportunity to pursue your obsession about him and his wife...You read the fucking thread and note that he did what any husband who loves and honors his wife would do when some asshole statement is made...and then along comes you who ask him personal fucking questions and then attemps to justify doing so...you are a total asswipe.

I have made snide remarks about his wife to push SM's buttons. It never fails to get the desired reaction.

If he wanted to honor his wife, he could have ignored the question or even not started the line of discussion by not making the remark about "servicing".

Neither seems to honor anyone, let alone his wife.

We've seen a picture of Soliatary's wife before. That's why he's obsessed with The Southern Man and his Southern Babe.

You are an amusing passtime for me, SM. Nothing more.

I have continually tried to keep you on topic and you avoid it like the plague. The very few times I have gotten personal with you have mostly been after you went on some insult rant that you seem to think shows your manliness.

I have made snide remarks about his wife to push SM's buttons. It never fails to get the desired reaction.

If he wanted to honor his wife, he could have ignored the question or even not started the line of discussion by not making the remark about "servicing".

Neither seems to honor anyone, let alone his wife.

Spin it, Solitary, just like you did last time...I think the trouble is you never see any service~~~

Spin it, Solitary, just like you did last time...I think the trouble is you never see any service~~~

Not happy with the truth? I guess calling it "spin" makes your ranting seem more justified.

As far as service, well......

Not happy with the truth? I guess calling it "spin" makes your ranting seem more justified.

As far as service, well......

No one's fucking ranting asswipe. I have just pointed out that you are sexually obsessed with SM's wife... Your attempts to justify your obsession is spin. Like go get serviced by your own fucking wife and leave your fantasies about his alone for a change.

No one's fucking ranting asswipe. I have just pointed out that you are sexually obsessed with SM's wife... Your attempts to justify your obsession is spin. Like go get serviced by your own fucking wife and leave your fantasies about his alone for a change.

Now there's a keeper for the sig line!

You can almost imagine what the spittle flying from her face looks like as she screams her hate-filled rant...

Or are you going to try and deny you said it??

Come on Prancer, spew more vulgarity...gimme some more ammo!

Last edited:
Back